Bray Wyatt vs. Cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Destroy Orton? The guy who's transitioning back to his aggressive stage? That makes 0 sense and destroying Kane does nothing for anyone nowadays.

You really think this is the push off the cliff for Bray?
Transitioning back to his aggressive stage? Lol... He just got ruined by roman reigns.

Having cena go crazy on him for 2 mins and beat his ass... Then have Kane and Rollins interfere isn't bad for orton.

Bray is up and coming and this makes him only look weaker. Not the end all for bray, but it doesn't help him at all. Makes him look weak.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Transitioning back to his aggressive stage? Lol... He just got ruined by roman reigns.

Having cena go crazy on him for 2 mins and beat his ass... Then have Kane and Rollins interfere isn't bad for orton.

Bray is up and coming and this makes him only look weaker. Not the end all for bray, but it doesn't help him at all. Makes him look weak.

Cena gets beat down by the authority I'm assuming? Or Cena destroys them all in an even worse moment? That makes no sense. Rollins is one of the big pushes at the moment why not use a midcard act such as Bray? He'll recover he's good enough too.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Cena gets beat down by the authority I'm assuming? Or Cena destroys them all in an even worse moment? That makes no sense. Rollins is one of the big pushes at the moment why not use a midcard act such as Bray? He'll recover he's good enough too.
No cena starts to beat all their asses and big show and mark Henry help like before. Or reigns and Jericho. There's alternatives is my point.

What doesn't make sense is having him stomp bray and obliterating the Wyatt's.

Rollins getting beaten on by cena for like a couple seconds only to have him get helped by Kane or someone isn't bad. He is still getting pushed. Bray is and/or shouldn't be mid card. He is up and coming as well. That's why he just fought cena at mania and continued a feud.

Again, I see both sides and why they did it... However, I feel it was a dumb move.