Bray Wyatt sucks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

Fullofit

The Artiste
Reaction score
Isnt that what you do?
7fa034648fce548ea451d19e3d3a4321.gif

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah my bad I posted in here but it wasn't awfully far down the list that's why I didn't notice the date on it.. Not really a rebump til its on a new page ;)

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Yeah my bad I posted in here but it wasn't awfully far down the list that's why I didn't notice the date on it.. Not really a rebump til its on a new page ;)
I posted the link to this in a new thread that BLFFL made saying she told everyone how great he would be. Not your fault

Solid Snake

Bray/Husky as a wrestler is fine - but I have honestly grown tired of the group thing. I didn't like them all too much to begin with. When the Shield came out, it was a bigger deal to me. Wyatt's? Meh. I mean it is a cool idea but it was too heavily put on. So yeah, he don't suck, but I can see not liking the group.