• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bray Wyatt has passed away

Doom

La Bestia
I really, really want a Funko Pop of Bray Wyatt as The Fiend to pay tribute to him, but no avail as they're pretty much sold out.

Sabretooth

Yeah man hearing it from Erick hurts more knowing how close he must’ve been. Still can’t imagine how hard it must be losing both Luke Harper and then Bray a few years later. He must be so crushed. Poor guy. Braun too.

Sabretooth

deadass when Strowman comes back I want them to bring him back and give them the Tag Team Titles.
I kind of agree but I’m also not a huge fan of giving superstars a push for the sole purpose of honoring someone else. Like when Rey Mysterio won the world title it was very obvious it was only done to honor Eddie and it felt kind of superficial

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
I kind of agree but I’m also not a huge fan of giving superstars a push for the sole purpose of honoring someone else. Like when Rey Mysterio won the world title it was very obvious it was only done to honor Eddie and it felt kind of superficial
I wouldn't do it just for the aspect of honoring someone who passed. I'd put them together as a way to give Strowman something to do when he comes back from the neck injury, putting him with a guy that's an established tag wrestler he has history with, and yes it'd honor Bray and Brodie. But I'd only do that at the beginning. After that they're Rowan and Strowman.