Brad Maddox should of won that award not Kofi

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
You will all be jumping on his bandwagon next year when he is the top star and I will remind you all how you all hated him and what hyprocrites you are

Yeah... no. We're not stupid to only base wrestlers on their looks.

Next year when Ambrose is the World Heavyweight Champion and Maddox is jobbing to Tensai, we'll be here to remind you how much of a warped perspective you have.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Kofi Kingston deserved this award. A simple "screw job" done by a rookie compared to Kofi's elimination, we can answer that for ourselves.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Kofi should of been out of that Royal Rumble as he was out of the ring doesnt matter if his feet werent touching the floor his hands were and that should count

Brad Maddox is the star here and he will prove you all wrong

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Brad Maddox should of won that award not Kofi

Kofi should of been out of that Royal Rumble as he was out of the ring doesnt matter if his feet werent touching the floor his hands were and that should count

Lol no, it's feet touching the floor... Don't worry though barbies rarely touched either #OnHerBackALotLongerThan3

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
So you want the rules to change just because Brad (WHO MAY I POINT OUT WASN'T EVEN IN THE FUCKING RUMBLE) didn't win? Or because of the slammy is this? I don't know because your posts are stupid.

Kofi wins the slammy now go fap over Brad, at least you won't be on here.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com

...Do you not know anything about wrestling? It really seems like you don't. The rule is FEET touching the FLOOR at a Royal Rumble.

See, there's nothing wrong with fangirling. Britanica, Scarlette and I do it all the time, but you're fully convinced Brad Maddox is best in the world when everyone knows he isn't. It would be different if you actually had facts to back up your opinion but you don't. Brad Maddox JUST started and all he has right now is him getting beat up by Superstars. There's literally nothing to judge him on because his physical looks, which is what you do and just won't admit it.

Reactions: Crayo

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
...Do you not know anything about wrestling? It really seems like you don't. The rule is FEET touching the FLOOR at a Royal Rumble.

See, there's nothing wrong with fangirling. Britanica, Scarlette and I do it all the time, but you're fully convinced Brad Maddox is best in the world when everyone knows he isn't. It would be different if you actually had facts to back up your opinion but you don't. Brad Maddox JUST started and all he has right now is him getting beat up by Superstars. There's literally nothing to judge him on because his physical looks, which is what you do and just won't admit it.

I'm glad you can understand her, because I can't :pity:

Rossandrew1

Jobber
Reaction score
Brad Maddox gave someone a low blow playing as a special guest ref... Who hasn't done that? Shawn Michaels has super kicked people as a ref, Mick Foley with Mr Socko and the list goes on.
It was good because it started some controversy and led to a couple of different storylines.
But really.... Giving a low blow is written by the people behind the show.

What Kofi did was pure athleticism!! You have to reward the man for that! To pull it off the way he did given one chance to do it was brilliant!

A well deserved Slammy!

Reactions: Farooq

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Brad Maddox screwing Ryback was so much better than what Kofi did at the Royal Rumble. That award is Brad's

Oh and yeah Dean Ambrose is a 15 minute flash in the pan. Brad >>> Dean Ambrose

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Brad Maddox screwing Ryback was so much better than what Kofi did at the Royal Rumble. That award is Brad's

Oh and yeah Dean Ambrose is a 15 minute flash in the pan. Brad >>> Dean Ambrose

your way to work the marks has grown stale brother, you need to rework your style dude. don't come back until you do jack :hogan:

Reactions: Farooq

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
leojay said:
your way to work the marks has grown stale brother, you need to rework your style dude. don't come back until you do jack :hogan:

:Steiner: I AIN'T GOT NO SUGAR FOR KELLY KELLY HULK! I wouldn't even put dat bich on da Steiner Recliner! I just don't know what to do Hulk! I can't play the getar all I do is fuck freaks and beat people up! It's all I know what to do! But she iz to much of a freak! She ain't no genetic freak she's a slut freak!