Brad Maddox should of won that award not Kofi

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Oh and yeah Dean Ambrose is a 15 minute flash in the pan. Brad >>> Dean Ambrose

:facepalm: omfg ..... U are even dumber than kk

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Sometimes I really wonder if BLFFE is trolling, or serious!

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
She doesn't understand ''kayfabe''.

IT'S STILL REAL TO HER, DAMMIT!

1881193-crying_wrestling_fan_super.jpg

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The thing is she does, she does genuinely understand kayfabe, but sometimes it appears she doesn't when she makes these random threads lol. I have no problem with people not liking the same wrestlers I do, but sometimes I do facepalm when I see statements like Maddox is going to be a future champion, where as Ambrose will be fired in the near-future, it just seems weird. I want to know what Maddox has over Ambrose, in your opinion BLFFL.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Crayo said:
The thing is she does, she does genuinely understand kayfabe, but sometimes it appears she doesn't when she makes these random threads lol. I have no problem with people not liking the same wrestlers I do, but sometimes I do facepalm when I see statements like Maddox is going to be a future champion, where as Ambrose will be fired in the near-future, it just seems weird. I want to know what Maddox has over Ambrose, in your opinion BLFFL.

Charisma and a cute face that apparently outshines everyone ever in the WWE.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
I bet she cried when Foley, I mean Santa, got ran over by Alberto's car too.

Sad moment, though. :sad:

:laugh:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Do people actually take BLFFL serious? Her threads are obviously trollish. Saying Maddox is the next big thing, that Ambrose and The Shield should be fired, etc. Anyone who gets bent out of shape over her is taking the bait and being foolish.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
I said it once and I will say it again, I don't hate Brad, in fact I do like him, but to say that he is better and has more potential than Ambrose is just pure ridiculously stupid..

Brad > Dean
Kelly Kelly > Life

Whats next BLFFL?
Jinder Mahal > HBK?

Reactions: Cloud

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
If she'll say that I'll..

I'LL........:aries:

You are HBK Fan?

I was a huge HBK fan, was so hard for me when he retired :SAD1: , took me about 16 months to decide who will be my next favorite superstar, until I was saved by Punk :punk: while waiting for the debut of the ultimate savior...DEAN AMBROSE...

Now I'm confused :upset: , who is my favorite superstar?
Dean or Punk? :cry:
I don't know....LOL

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
BaraaKhalaf92 said:
You are HBK Fan?

I was a huge HBK fan, was so hard for me when he retired :SAD1: , took me about 16 months to decide who will be my next favorite superstar, until I was saved by Punk :punk: while waiting for the debut of the ultimate savior...DEAN AMBROSE...

Now I'm confused :upset: , who is my favorite superstar?
Dean or Punk? :cry:
I don't know....LOL

Just check out my bio on my profile. :smug:

As soon as I saw DZ do the Superkick, I started following him and loving him still.

swangirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Kofi's RR elimination escape was one of the greatest in history. I was shocked as f*ck when he done that.

:yes: That was coolest escape I have seen from being eliminated from the Royal Rumble.
Brad Maddox = boring. I have never had a person on a forum put me off a wrestler before until now