BPL Team of the Year

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
mh0707 said:
Yeah but I see Fellaini more as an CAM and Gerrard has scored 7 goals and 9 assists as an CM this season and he has been a big part of why Liverpool started to play better, and yeah I'm pretty biased I guess but as I said, Fellaini is more of an CAM than a CM/CDM so Gerrard gets that spot IMO!

Hm, agree to disagree on Fellaini, he's more of a CM if you ask me. But yes, Gerrard has been a vital part of our offense this year. His assists are orgeous.

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Zach said:
Hm, agree to disagree on Fellaini, he's more of a CM if you ask me. But yes, Gerrard has been a vital part of our offense this year. His assists are orgeous.

Well he is a CM from the beginning, but this season, when he has been really really good, he has been played as a CAM from what I've been seeing! But I guess we all see it different!

Yeah Gerrard is oh so very important for us!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
mh0707 said:
Begovic
Rafael-Dawson-Vertonghen-Baines
Gerrard-Carrick
Bale-Suarez-Mata
RvP

Dunno about Gerrard. Good season for his age and he's consistently appearing, but I think there's quite a few more you could put there who have had more impact for their clubs. Dembele for example, Sandro is another one, or Arteta.

Dawson has been in and out too, I'm not sure I put him above Evans or Nastasic.

redbellied

Jobber
Reaction score
Begovic rafeal Evans vertonghan Baines mata toure fellaini michu Suarez rvp

redbellied

Jobber
Reaction score
Hasn't been as good as last season but still better than carrick

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
redbellied said:
Hasn't been as good as last season but still better than carrick

Well this is about team of the year for this years BPL, based on this years performances. Also, they play different positions. Carrick -- in my opinion -- is a better CDM, while Toure is a far better CAM.

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Dunno about Gerrard. Good season for his age and he's consistently appearing, but I think there's quite a few more you could put there who have had more impact for their clubs. Dembele for example, Sandro is another one, or Arteta.

Dawson has been in and out too, I'm not sure I put him above Evans or Nastasic.

Just went for Gerrard because of his stats, 7 goals and 9 assists, which is great as an CM! But yeah, you can switch him for a lot of players, but I don't think Dembele has been as good lately. He was a beast at the start of the season, but now I think he lost it a little bit. I really think Gerrard has been better than both Sandro and Arteta, and he has been equal eith Dembele IMO.

I just think Dawson and Vertonghen has been the best CB's this season when they have played together, I mean Dawson is a little inconsistent, but when he's good, he's one of the best CB's in PL!