BPL Team of the Year

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Gk: Lloris
Rb: Rafael
Cb: Ashley Williams
Cb: Vidic?
Lb: Baines
Cm: Carrick
Cm: Wilshere
Cm: Fellaini
Cam: Bale
St: RVP
St: Suarez

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
How did Hazard go from being great to a flop in 2 posts lol? You're a master manipulator Gayo.

Hazard obviously isn't a flop, he just made one of the lists. In terms of hype and money paid, you can definitely make an argument about him being a flop tbh. He had the world on twitter waiting for him to announce which club he would join at one point.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Hazard obviously isn't a flop, he just made one of the lists. In terms of hype and money paid, you can definitely make an argument about him being a flop tbh. He had the world on twitter waiting for him to announce which club he would join at one point.

:notsure: if srs or not, I wasn't commenting on Hazard just one minute he says he's been great the next he agrees with you about him being poor this season then removes him from his team of the year.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
:notsure: if srs or not, I wasn't commenting on Hazard just one minute he says he's been great the next he agrees with you about him being poor this season then removes him from his team of the year.

Didn't read post properly. Interpreted it as you thinking I changed my mind quickly about Hazard or something, lmao.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
seabs said:

Give us your team princess.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
seabs said:
I would do but I'm paranoid Real may knock my door down with my excellent tactical knowledge and player scouting ability.

Understandable, I thought the same tbh, they're probably viewing this thread right now so the risk isn't worth taking imo.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
ColeMiner said:
Understandable, I thought the same tbh, they're probably viewing this thread right now so the risk isn't worth taking imo.

You can be my bottom bitch / assistant manager.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
seabs said:
You can be my bottom bitch / assistant manager.

OH HELL NO!
31bcea2839d691b1c4fcbca4c17cf30c.jpg
:pipebomb:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Anyway let's do this shit : I have found some stats :FAP:

In goal : Begovic - he's commander awesome in between the sticks IMO, honorable mention Cesar.

LB : Gael Clichy - hate me mofos but in his 20 games he's hit 56 interceptions, 73 clearances and hit 74 tackles the guys a dream...

CB : Ashley Williams - Bloody welsh invading our league with awesome players - 301 clearances, 70 interceptions and giving away only 27 fouls

CB 2 : Chico Flores - :annoyed: WALLLLLLLLLLESSSSSSS - In 19 games he's hit 63 tackles, 63 interceptions and 95 clearances. Plus I love a man with a ponytail obviously.

RB : Pablo Zabaleta, he carries Man City with great drive so just edged out Rafael (fuck this is close ) - 90 tackles, 46 interceptions and 77 clearances. Top man

DM - Schnederlin - 27 games - 114 tackles, 103 interceptions and 60 clearances.

Deep lying playmaker - Dembele - 42 key passes per game, 91.2 % pass success and 64 tackles with 35 interceptions

LW - Bale - 16 goals (admittedly he's playing more central now but still bloody Welsh) 57 key passes and pace to burn (no stat just fact)

SS - Suarez - 21 goals, 7 MOM awards and although his pass success rate isn't great at 75% him interchanging with my main strike would be jizz worthy.

RW - Mata - 9 assists, his crosses are one in 5 but his performances have been excellent this year especially with the chaos that surrounds him at Chelsea - Was tempted to go Bannan due to his cross success being 1 in 2 practically but decided against it.

ST - RVP - 19 goals, 49 key passes and 20 less turnovers than his closest rival in Suarez

NDHCvMw.jpg