Bow Down... The Master is Back

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
he needs to log in to Jeebak

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
TheSexyPedo said:
Excuse me but i thought this was wweforums.net not Geek.net

Eitherway, your dad even made it to wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_pregnancy

Your whole theory invalidated, your anus raped, and your social status shattered. What have you got left?

You even made it into the time little soldier : http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2010-09-06/chennai/28229256_1_sexologist-bestiality-young-couple

The point was not rendered invalid at all, it is still factual correct that you've learnt all about the female anatomy from mama JeebaK and Daisy the prized cow. You also have a bizarre obsession with anus raping, I guess it's all those memories from the "Royal halls", don't you worry champ I'm sure you could remove the actual sticky stuff from your face. My social status is fine also, after all I'm not the one claiming to be of a higher class, yet poisoning my time by hanging around with these "common" folk, by the way excellent sig.

Reactions: Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seabs said:
You even made it into the time little soldier : http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2010-09-06/chennai/28229256_1_sexologist-bestiality-young-couple

The point was not rendered invalid at all, it is still factual correct that you've learnt all about the female anatomy from mama JeebaK and Daisy the prized cow. You also have a bizarre obsession with anus raping, I guess it's all those memories from the "Royal halls", don't you worry champ I'm sure you could remove the actual sticky stuff from your face. My social status is fine also, after all I'm not the one claiming to be of a higher class, yet poisoning my time by hanging around with these "common" folk, by the way excellent sig.

Pipebomb :pipebomb:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
And he already is gone, thanks for the funny couple days.

TheSexyPedo

Jobber
Reaction score
I have a serious dengue fever for the last 7 days. Im going to the hospital soon. I might survive/might not survive.

Just thought i would let you guys know.

I will check the replies if i do survive, if i dont this will be my post post here.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
TheSexyPedo said:
I have a serious dengue fever for the last 7 days. Im going to the hospital soon. I might survive/might not survive.

Just thought i would let you guys know.

I will check the replies if i do survive, if i dont this will be my post post here.

If serious (which I doubt) then I hope you get well soon. If not, :finger:.