BOTS VI Round 6 - Rock AND Roll

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Thoughts on this round:

Most shocking match was match 2. I thought Michael Jackson and Bob Dylan would slaughter but they barely scraped out a victory against Adele and Amadeus? Didn’t know so many people on this site would like those songs.

Booty… so you were the one who took my original pick of Led Zeppelin eh? I was shocked that Led Zeppelin was paired with Ludacris. Def the most random pairing this round :lol i love Rock and Roll but ain’t no way I was voting for Ludacris over KISS and Bill Haley

also what the fuck? 8 out of the top 9 lost except me? That’s one bizarre stat. Y’all don’t deserve to be at the top if you’re gonna pull this shit. This round was the Losers Club (like from the movie IT)

Now that I’m in 3rd I’m coming for the top.

Reactions: Death By Looch

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Thoughts on this round:

Most shocking match was match 2. I thought Michael Jackson and Bob Dylan would slaughter but they barely scraped out a victory against Adele and Amadeus? Didn’t know so many people on this site would like those songs.

Booty… so you were the one who took my original pick of Led Zeppelin eh? I was shocked that Led Zeppelin was paired with Ludacris. Def the most random pairing this round :lol i love Rock and Roll but ain’t no way I was voting for Ludacris over KISS and Bill Haley

also what the fuck? 8 out of the top 9 lost except me? That’s one bizarre stat. Y’all don’t deserve to be at the top if you’re gonna pull this shit. This round was the Losers Club (like from the movie IT)

Now that I’m in 3rd I’m coming for the top.

Yes I did and I added it to the list before you dm’ed so no fishy stuff I swear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Thoughts on this round:

Didn't surprise me that much, tbh... It's not one of MJs bigger songs and Dylan, I think, can be very hit or miss with many people. That we have quite a few people on the site, who would vote for Adele doesn't surprise me either... I mean just look at how many people here do like T-Swizzle, for example. ...and Rock Me Amadeus is a pretty iconic song, that is also way more known than Rock With Me.

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Rock me Amadeus is a bonafide classic

Reactions: Wangman Page

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Didn't surprise me that much, tbh... It's not one of MJs bigger songs and Dylan, I think, can be very hit or miss with many people. That we have quite a few people on the site, who would vote for Adele doesn't surprise me either... I mean just look at how many people here do like T-Swizzle, for example. ...and Rock Me Amadeus is a pretty iconic song, that is also way more known than Rock With Me.
I’d argue Rock with You is pretty fucking well known tbh

Reactions: Death By Looch

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Of course you’d argue with anyone over anything

You also gotta realize Looch is from Europe so what’s well known over there isn’t what’s well known over here

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Of course you’d argue with anyone over anything

You also gotta realize Looch is from Europe so what’s well known over there isn’t what’s well known over here

Or I’m just trying to make conversation?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Not a song I would listen to of his and not one I would say is pretty well known. Not his top tier stuff at all.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Not a song I would listen to of his and not one I would say is pretty well known. Not his top tier stuff at all.
It was a number 1 hit when it came out and is on the “greatest songs of all time” list.

Not saying you personally have to like it but saying it’s not well known is incorrect

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
It was a number 1 hit when it came out and is on the “greatest songs of all time” list.

Not saying you personally have to like it but saying it’s not well known is incorrect
Don't remember hearing it.