• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BOTS Rules & Changes suggestions and discussions

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
if anyone has anything they'd like to see done differently we can discuss them in here...not guaranteeing they will happen but I will listen to everyone...also this is a discussion thread not an argument thread please save the drama for your mama.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
here is an idea for song picking to make it the first come first serve not such an advantage
everyone sends in their picks as normal but if someone who is lower ranked than you sends in that same song they get the song and you have to repick, almost like a waiver system similar to fantasy football, if both people have the same points then it's first dibs
The only person this wouldn't effect is the prior weeks top score getter they get first pick always...
also this would make it so I wouldn't always get the last pick, I would send my opponent my pick as proof I didn't just steal the song from someone when they put it in cuz I liked it more...
here is an example Chris sends me in Stairway to Heaven he's ranked 2nd over all, Sabs then says he wants it and he is 9th ranked Sabs gets it unless a lower ranked person then wants it, then say Jonnhy & Hoss both have 4 points and they both want Stairway whoever between those two hit me up first would get it....

how do you all feel about this?

@Chris @Blaze @Hayterade @Doom @Sabre Claus @The Grimch @Mitchmas Story @The Fourth Wall @OldJay @John McClane @Lady Redfield @Deth @Hoss@Jimmy King @Wangman Page @Cereal Killer @Jeff Valley Driver @Lethal Jade @Nostradamus @Juice McClane @RDK @Gacy @StormTrooper 85

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
It's actually what I had in mind to suggest when (can't remember if it was Sabs or CK) brought up picking order. So I would be down with that idea as long as it wasn't a pain in the ass for the person putting it all together.

B01

I'm for this...provided it's not that much more work for you. I think it's fair and like you said, you aren't getting last pick every time.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
I like the idea. I have no experience dealing with song-picking, but I worry the scenario that would be a hassle if someone gets their pick in late. What happens if the last place dude gets their pick in late and then the 2nd place person (who picked a few days before) needs to repick at the very end, and they're offline?

I think a solution to said issue would be for everyone to send in a first choice and second choice when making selections. Someone can still lose both their picks but that could mitigate that issue somewhat.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I am good with it. I like that system.

If you are not picking the topics have the top 3 send in their choice and put up a 24 hour poll to choose what type of genre we picking songs for.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk