Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
Also sky's interaction and unvote of Lethal to vote Blaine was weird if all 3 were scum. You'd think, based on her behavior, she would go elsewhere

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I thought Lethal's play around Blaine wasn't scum/scum
It could be yeah, im not sure it’s strong enough to discount it tho but I did notice he seemed to be trying to throw him out as bait

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Who’s actually your preferred lynch then magic out of everyone?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It could be yeah, im not sure it’s strong enough to discount it tho but I did notice he seemed to be trying to throw him out as bait
Bit to add to this, blaine was a completely dead slot at the time so it’s prime bus bait

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I made sky look bad in ways others probably wouldn't have.

If I'm going to die I don't distance by giving food for thought that can legitimately be used against you.
That is also true, but ultimately you said that she was doing her survivor thing and moved off.
You think Jeff could still be scum?
Why couldn't he be?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
It was always doddsy over smark.
Yeah but that was based pretty much on me being Smark's partner wasn't it? Like the only time I was mentioned in that post and added is becasue Smark didn't have me in some of his PoE's you said? So why has that just swapped to me and Sky?

Showtime

Reaction score
Yeah but that was based pretty much on me being Smark's partner wasn't it? Like the only time I was mentioned in that post and added is becasue Smark didn't have me in some of his PoE's you said? So why has that just swapped to me and Sky?
No it was based on you making the most sense as anyone's partner.