Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
And possibly no bodyguard.

You’re talking three cop shots total for three mafia players and one serial killer. You could essentially solve 98% of the game with the role usage alone.
75% but I like being hyperbolic.

Showtime

Reaction score
I think he probably just saw the vote count and thought he needed to pull a claim out of his ass tbh. The claim is not out of his reach to fake at all

If it’s true then it is a bit of a weird setup tbh we got 6 villagers and 2 cops lol?
Correction, I definitely wouldn't get the role wrong

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Correction, I definitely wouldn't get the role wrong
Well if you knew enough to know about the villager thing, you’d definitely know enough to throw juice butchering a role in

The more convoluted the more real it seems lol. I’m pretty sure you said that

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Would also like @Doddsy and @Sky to answer the same please if possible. I’m assuming Doddsy is gonna say Ekko but I want it in black and white.

I’ve kinda given up on @Junkette and @Showtime showing up but if you could give us well, anything, that would be swell
I mean Ekko is a definite option. The only real options I'm considering atm are Ekko/Sky/Blaine/Junk
i am the ORACLE.

i send a name and if i die during that night then that person's alignment will be revealed.

i sent nothing in night 1 and you in for night 2.
Okay maybe add Magic to that list. 2 cops in a 12 person game seems very unlikely.
wait i read that doddsy post wrong, he did shade you to be scum. so nvm that doesnt look good.
tbf I tried my best to read ekko as town for a good long time :heston
I don’t buy we have 2 cops either, but why on Earth would I claim cop blind when it just dooms me lol. Assuming I was scum, there’s no need because I would already have great standing from bussing Lethal. Dooming myself to a counterclaim would just destroy all that work, doesn’t make sense.
Also fairly sure you claimed cop post Lethal flip right, so a cop was obvious in game.
if you found it a good post why didnt you vote lethal?
Cause Lethal hadn't responded yet despite being about and then I went do bed and voted in the morning.

Magic and Doddsy do certainly fit together tho
Pfft, me and Magic game would be over.
the issue with this is ekko didn't distance at all back. he just avoided lethal.

that said, ekko did say he's very anti-bus in xmas mafia and everyone on their site basically talked down on bussing of like any kind lol.
That is true but this really supports me not liking Ekko more than anything.
someone, not everyone.

mafia might have gotten a sample role pm in their qt.

@Poyser @Canadian Dragon

the final 2 scum are smark and doddsy imo.

smark during night 2 gave multiple reasons as to why he would be a kill option(the lethal/tfw thing and then the stuff with ekko), when in reality if he felt he was confirmed and he would have just said he was confirmed which is why he should be killed. he still gave reasons as to why he should be basically thought of as town just as much as poyser/jeff.

secondly scum clearly isn't a bunch of inactives. the blocking and the kill choices dont indicate that. they also chose to kill lethal on night 1, which smark would advise to clear him. why kill lethal and not smark when smark was much more active and involved? the only benefit there is to clear smark.

thirdly, and most recently, smark keeps talking about all the people we can lynch. he's named everyone in POE except for doddsy himself, which just sticks out to me.

fourthly, smark was pushing hard that the lynch should be between jeff/ekko and one had to be scum during night 1. i dont like that one bit, seems like he was pouncing on the situation and would get one then the other.

dont lynch sky. she's doing her survivor bit.

if junk was the final scum i think scum would have asked for them to be repped out. it's also wifom but i think scum is definitely still trying and if their team was two inactives then it's likely their motivation would be at an all time low, which i think anyone can see. i dont think that's the case.

if you lynch me please lynch doddsy and if doddsy is smark then lynch smark.
So am I only here because you think Smark is scum and I'm just the most likely partner? Also Smark is very unlikely to be scum based on his play around the villager.
i never liked these from doddsy

but hold on
I mean can you give me a single reason other than OMGUS? Because I'm pretty sure you haven't given a reason for someone else being scum all game that hasn't been OMGUS.
why is it hard to accept 2 cops is possible?
Because it's a 12 player game

doddsy went after sky

doddsy

doddsy and bussing

doddsy
When did I get some big reputation as a busser? This seems new to me. I offer myself up for bussers more than I bus.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
There’s no one lynch option I’m supremely confident in, such is life with a fair few dead slots lol. I think you’re the best lead currently and being able to know I can trust your opinions is also a pretty good deal on the chance that you’re town. I’d rather have you around if you’re town ofc but we only have 1 mislynch to play with if our split assumptions are correct so I don’t believe we can ever get into a position where I could get you out of poe at this stage

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
unvote

We can give Doddsy chance to chime in here

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I mean I'll be perfectly honest with you I wasnt much considering Magic at the start of day as I liked the play we'd gotten out of him. But I don't really think we can not vote him after he's claime d a second cop.

I also don't really care for his Smark push but I don't really see that as scummy becasue what benefit would that have in the long run? Only real thing could be distance from Smark but I don't think Smark is scum so

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean I'll be perfectly honest with you I wasnt much considering Magic at the start of day as I liked the play we'd gotten out of him. But I don't really think we can not vote him after he's claime d a second cop.

I also don't really care for his Smark push but I don't really see that as scummy becasue what benefit would that have in the long run? Only real thing could be distance from Smark but I don't think Smark is scum so
He could be doing it to try and just stop smark being confirmed but idk considering he’s likely to be lynched before smark it’s as you say, an odd play for sure.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Then again he angled at us to lynch you before smark, which was way more possible. So it could just be that he is trying to get his team to lylo before he bows out

Maybe he claimed the cop because his partner is the roleblocker and actively wants us to lynch him today so they can use the block tonight

There’s many possibilities. Ultimately it depends on who his partner is

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I believe we have another 12 hours to deadline right?

I need to sleep soon but I may just save my vote til the morning

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He's not wrong tho.

Even as inactive scum I do well
I’d argue you’ve done very well this phase tho. You were a nailed on lynch and now we’re all debating

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Well, junk was a nailed on lynch til you showed up lmao but I’m not convinced you knew that

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Then again he angled at us to lynch you before smark, which was way more possible. So it could just be that he is trying to get his team to lylo before he bows out

Maybe he claimed the cop because his partner is the roleblocker and actively wants us to lynch him today so they can use the block tonight

There’s many possibilities. Ultimately it depends on who his partner is
That is also true. I don't think we can really afford to not lynch him here.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Vote Magic

I can't really see myself doing otherwise.