Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Showtime

Reaction score
I’d argue you’ve done very well this phase tho. You were a nailed on lynch and now we’re all debating
I thought junk was the lynch.

Yall do whatever, I just think he's right in the sense I often get accused of what are seemingly dumb things that only make sense with Wifom of me doing it to be intentionally dumb lol. Any time I lack info the theories people come up with often make sense if I have info which makes other things I did based on not having info not make sense

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean we could still lynch junk, too. Weve established shes not scum with magic in all likely hood n her flipping scum means we can trust magic. Downside obviously if she flips town magic still needs to be figured out

Reactions: Poyser

Showtime

Reaction score
Well, junk was a nailed on lynch til you showed up lmao but I’m not convinced you knew that
This is what I mean. I'm accused of having specific info to make specific playe and then lacking other vital info to rationalize things that don't make sense.

I knew to claim something dumb because of the villager thing, but didn't know you were cop or junk was the lynch.

Showtime

Reaction score
I mean we could still lynch junk, too. Weve established shes not scum with magic in all likely hood n her flipping scum means we can trust magic. Downside obviously if she flips town magic still needs to be figured out
Don't lynch junk that's dumb

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Who’d you have as his most likely partner?
I think there's a couple of options it could be.

I'd like to say Ekko but in that case I have no clue what that play was earlier from Ekko.

If you are correct earlier with them wanting to preserve the roleblocker then I think Sky could be a good option to, as that would explain the hard push she did to try and finish him quickly.

Junk/Jeff v2 are options as well but there's not a super amount of interactions to go off until after the claim here which is a bit harder to determine. I think Junk would have been more enthused to pair with Magic though

Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
This is what I mean. I'm accused of having specific info to make specific playe and then lacking other vital info to rationalize things that don't make sense.

I knew to claim something dumb because of the villager thing, but didn't know you were cop or junk was the lynch.
I’m just basing that assumption from your own posts tho. The villager stuff was D1 and you’ve been around since. When you replied in thread right after you claimed it was a vote count where you were at 3 and didn’t see me telling you not to claim until later

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I can’t even think who magic would be teamed with now as he’s done a good job today at going after various people lmao. I still say he’s probably not aligned with sky, so I guess it would have to be Doddsy or jeff?

I’d say the jeff pairing is maybe unlikely as I think he’d have kept the scum chat updated for magic today but that’s pure WIFOM

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It could be junk and junk was just legit busy tbf. But I still kinda think it has to include somebody paying attention which still points to at least one of Doddsy or sky which is quite annoying

But idk if I should even put much stock into that thinking when maybe lethal picked up that I hinted at a role lol

Showtime

Reaction score
I think there's a couple of options it could be.

I'd like to say Ekko but in that case I have no clue what that play was earlier from Ekko.

If you are correct earlier with them wanting to preserve the roleblocker then I think Sky could be a good option to, as that would explain the hard push she did to try and finish him quickly.

Junk/Jeff v2 are options as well but there's not a super amount of interactions to go off until after the claim here which is a bit harder to determine. I think Junk would have been more enthused to pair with Magic though
I made sky look bad in ways others probably wouldn't have.

If I'm going to die I don't distance by giving food for thought that can legitimately be used against you.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Doddsy/sky
Magic/Doddsy
Magic/jeff
Jeff/sky

I think these are probably the most likely parings afaik right?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Junk/Doddsy

Yeah this isn’t helping lmao