Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I’m probably never gonna buy smark as scum tho, so if you’re banking on me buying a Doddsy/smark scum team then you’re gonna need to find something else. Who else could Doddsy be paired with? And don’t say sky
doddsy smark/blain

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Magic do you have Doddsy scum just based on association with smark or is there play based reasons as well?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Jeff never made it a secret that he was a villager bro. He outright said it lol
that was after the fact
when he claimed it, it was not semi confirmed
however when TFW was being questioned, jeff hinted it pretty hard. thats what semi confirmed it

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
that was after the fact
when he claimed it, it was not semi confirmed
however when TFW was being questioned, jeff hinted it pretty hard. thats what semi confirmed it
Any scum paying attention would have known tho. It’s not exclusive to smark at all. Once lethal revealed what he knew, both smark and Jeff took credit for being in the know. The cat was out of the bag, there was no mystery

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Any scum paying attention would have known tho. It’s not exclusive to smark at all. Once lethal revealed what he knew, both smark and Jeff took credit for being in the know. The cat was out of the bag, there was no mystery
yet jeff died but smark didnt, despite jeff being hard suspected by me in the thread and smark not by anyone. why is that?

they expected u to be protected so they left u maybe. but why kill jeff and not smark? why not kill magic?

maybe they roleblocked magic and killed jeff, and u targeted an ascetic mafia. this is all possible

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
He is elite, the best scum player that I’ve ever seen lol
that doesn't mean he cant be town. i have no reason to be unnecessarily paranoid rn. if im being played then so be it. sht happens

Showtime

Reaction score
Magic do you have Doddsy scum just based on association with smark or is there play based reasons as well?

you remember that time i was scum with jeff and he got caught day 1 by big man and then to the case i just said "wow good case" and then i didnt vote him until towards the end of day.

doddsy saw your case on lethal, just said good post, and dipped and voted towards the end of day.

i see it as a similar thing of avoiding a case while acknowledging it and hoping it isnt the one that's pursued.

Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
yet jeff died but smark didnt, despite jeff being hard suspected by me in the thread and smark not by anyone. why is that?

they expected u to be protected so they left u maybe. but why kill jeff and not smark? why not kill magic?

maybe they roleblocked magic and killed jeff, and u targeted an ascetic mafia. this is all possible
No offence but you hard suspecting Jeff is irrelevant lol. Not a single other player in the game was going to lynch him.
I imagine they’d prefer to kill smark to keep you vs Jeff clogging up the thread tbh. That’s what I’d do

I’m gonna say they didn’t kill magic because either a) he’s scum or b) town that was barely around

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
that doesn't mean he cant be town. i have no reason to be unnecessarily paranoid rn. if im being played then so be it. sht happens
No of course not, but you’re acting like this is some out there great performance if he were scum. That’s not even close to true tho, if anything I’d categorise this as a poor performance from him if he’s scum. Not that he can help being busy ofc

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
No offence but you hard suspecting Jeff is irrelevant lol. Not a single other player in the game was going to lynch him.
it actually is. at the very least there is a possibility i vig jeff.
but smark was not suspected by anyone. thats better than killing jeff always

I imagine they’d prefer to kill smark to keep you vs Jeff clogging up the thread tbh. That’s what I’d do

I’m gonna say they didn’t kill magic because either a) he’s scum or b) town that was barely around
well thats obvious about magic, but now its time to make decisions. so is it a or b. make up our minds. if its b then we dont lynch him here

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
huh?
the serial killer and other mafia members should scan guilty just fine
i dont see the issue with 2 cops sorry

poyser is 2x, magic is 1x oracle?
vs godfather, potential roleblocker, and serial/goon

matter of fact this solves another mistery. jeff was not roleblocked because u knew he was a villager. instead poyser was the one roleblocked, or blain is ascetic mafia

in that sense the team is doddsy/blain or you/blain
In that case why aren't you voting Jeff2 given that he's the common factor