Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Because of how hard Ekko is committing to this. If they're scum/scum surely there's been a word in the scum chat about this behaviour and Ekko knows to stop it
Ehh sorry I read that was magic/TFW for some reason lol

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Wow this just crept up on us hey. I’ll get a read through

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Out of curiosity why do you like Doddsy’s town read of me versus Ekko’s?
I wasn’t referring to the read one you in particular, I meant in terms of liking the post. Tho fwiw his read on you is better because he’s got a meta read that I also mentioned (ie over defensiveness from you is pretty par for the course). Ekko just said you were the towniest person in the game for no reason or because you were active or whatever lol

I also liked it cos as I said to sky, scum Doddsy tends to pick an issue he doesn’t like and hammers it home. Often it’s the opposite direction to the public consensus but he will use the main talking points to push someone. Here he remained kinda ambivalent and was just like eh I don’t see anything wrong with that.
I also hate skys posts too so I don’t really hate the vote. My only problem is it’s sky and I genuinely can’t read her for shit lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
vote jobber doink

i think I like this the best so far. I think he’s made a decent number of posts to say a whole lot of nothing. The stand outs are the one where he said to Ekko something like “why do I feel like you’re playing scummy to lure scum out like you did in xyz game” but like he framed it as an accusation but the wording assumes it’s a town read so I don’t really get what his point was

and then that whole post i quoted a minute ago which was fairly long and pretty much all he said was “I could see magic going either way. What’s your case?”

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Oh hey Lethal

Thoughts on your fellow Aussie (Doddsy) will be appreciated once you get to him
Won’t be for a while. I got up to piss and checked the site with like 8 tags. It’s only 7am on a Saturday

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
A fairly weak wagon, admittedly

The unusual thing to do would be to take it in any way seriously so if he did I'd start to believe there was something there
Why would Magic take it seriously if he sees this post?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
vote jobber doink

i think I like this the best so far. I think he’s made a decent number of posts to say a whole lot of nothing. The stand outs are the one where he said to Ekko something like “why do I feel like you’re playing scummy to lure scum out like you did in xyz game” but like he framed it as an accusation but the wording assumes it’s a town read so I don’t really get what his point was

and then that whole post i quoted a minute ago which was fairly long and pretty much all he said was “I could see magic going either way. What’s your case?”
Interesting vote and solid entrance, I like the push even if we are not on the same wavelength on Doink at the moment. I thought he came across natural myself.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Doink is quite the observational player as town and I feel like he's made similar posts in previous games, but he's blended in well as scum before in Retep's game I think it was. Unless I'm remembering that wrongly.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Interesting vote and solid entrance, I like the push even if we are not on the same wavelength on Doink at the moment. I thought he came across natural myself.
I know it’s not an easy thing to explain, but why would you consider him being natural? Any particular posts?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I don't believe smark is being scummy to be honest.

I don't think he was being overly defensive as you pointed out to his reaction to being voted, he questioned but he also went with ekko instead of the more obvious scum reaction of voting for the person who pushed it on him. He did vote you in the end but it was after others decided to. I personally am not a fan of voting for the sake of voting or first post to be a vote on day 1. I can see why people do it but not a fan and probably woulda questioned why I was voted myself.
^ Probably this one. I think it's a pretty fair post, and his thought process feels 'free' and natural. At least that's how I felt about it anyways.
I know it’s not an easy thing to explain, but why would you consider him being natural? Any particular posts?