Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I’m fine letting these go as they’re no real damage. Faking cop results though I’m with you.
Exactly the opposite for me.

Faking cop is a thing that's done solo. Faking a daykill directly involves the host. The host can't respond by saying "that was fake btw" without unduly influencing the game, but when they don't respond, people are going to start asking questions about vests and suchlike. It's manipulating the game in a way that feels unsporting

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean, we are waiting for Magic to get on and respond

Maybe we should get 1 more vote for claim territory
Respond to what???? :reigns3

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
That’s a fucking horrendous post because why would you want to put the game on hold and wait for some cunt to respond to a bunch of people voting them for no reason lmao. Jfc

Reactions: Doddsy

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Exactly the opposite for me.

Faking cop is a thing that's done solo. Faking a daykill directly involves the host. The host can't respond by saying "that was fake btw" without unduly influencing the game, but when they don't respond, people are going to start asking questions about vests and suchlike. It's manipulating the game in a way that feels unsporting
The host easily just did that by posting a vote count.

I couldn’t disagree with you more.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
That does feel like something a player lesser than him would do actually. The "actually I'm gonna flip town and you're gonna look bad" tactic feels weak
That’s not what he’s saying tho. He’s saying Ekko will flip his town reads after magic flips town, because he’s read basically everyone on the wagon as tkwn

Junkette

Reaction score
Oof sorry guys, I’m sick like a dog today :(

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Oh we've started.

I also lost my quotes for some reason but to be honest I can't be arsed going back for them.

Sky's magic vote was one of them, because it was not very excellent. In conjunction with that "lesser players" post a couple posts up from here I don't feel very good about Sky right now.

Ekko's brand of garb is pretty on par with what I expect from Ekko so I've no real issue there.

Magic's defence pretty par for the course so far as well so don't really see any issue with that so far either.

Smark's 'defensiveness' if I can really call it that is pretty consistent with town Smark.

TFW/Doink I don't really have anything to add one way or the other just yet.

Vote Sky

inb4 easy target
Decent entry tbf

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Bad post. Not just because easy target but because he's very ambivalent on the main issue players right now
Scum Doddsy almost never doesn’t take a stance on the main issues tho. He’s pretty good at focusing on it and nailing his mast to a side

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Sorry, missed between bed and work though not a lot of time right now.

I saw you, sky and smark vote magic. The only thing I recall seeing of him when you decided to vote him was

His vote on smark
calling smark overly defensive
Went inactive after those 2 posts
came back when the votes went on him.

What is the core reason behind feeling him to be the most scummy?

I don't know him well enough to really judge but nothing jumps out saying he's obvious scum or anything.

The only thing that looks overly negative from his first 2 posts is how he reacted to smark questioning him, but I didn't feel it was anything truly scummy here.

So I just want to understand the reason behind magic because I see him going either way as nothing points to either alignment to me.
This is a lot of words to say “please convince me to vote magic”