Borderlands Mafia [DAY TWO] - FIRST OFFICIAL GAME OF 2022

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Not sure if it’s a blocker because that’s a strong guess you have a role to use it both nights on you.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Blaine getting two no results?
Yeah, I really wanted to get him solved lol

i thought about not using my shot last night but tbh I don’t have much hope of surviving another night to get it off so I just went for it

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yeah, but I mean if I’m mafia then I bussed the shit out of jobber doink on D1 and then blew lethal up right after he re entered lol. It’s just common sense really, not exactly the kind of scum player I am is it?

and well that’s up to the doc, but he should at the very least be making sure scum never feel safe in killing me. Not only am I obvious town, I’m also a decent player lol
I’m pretty sure you’ve bussed like that at least once and honestly, with this team, I wouldn’t rule it out.

Except that I am now that you’re the cop.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Not sure if it’s a blocker because that’s a strong guess you have a role to use it both nights on you.
Possibly, I think they got lucky night one. But I made it kinda obvious yesterday that I had a role and once everybody started claiming villager it was probably obvious what it was :heston

at least one of the scums has to be someone paying attention I think

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure you’ve bussed like that at least once and honestly, with this team, I wouldn’t rule it out.

Except that I am now that you’re the cop.
Ehhh not really. I know it’s moot now but I would never have started the game bussing jobber doink, someone I’ve never been teamed with and someone I consider a new player. I’d have much rather coached him through the game as I enjoy doing that, and he seems competent on the whole. I’d probably bus lethal if he’s playing badly but I’d try coaching him before I bussed him too, which is something I’ve done in the past.
I’ve literally never bussed just for the sake of it for no reason, it’s always been trying to get ahead of the tide. Most times I just get them to bus me lolol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Anyway I’ve been thinking about it and there’s not really any point in hiding it any more because I’m out of shots

I’m the cop. I’ve targeted blaine both nights and both nights I got back no results. Ofc that could mean he’s got a funky role like ascetic or commuter but it’s more likely that they’ve just been blocking me both nights. That’s why I started voting blaine yesterday, because I wanted a claim on the off chance that he tries to claim something that would get a no results.
i figured u must be PR, i believe it
if u r blocked shouldnt it say action failed?
why wud they block u both nights. that just sux

thats y all those villager claims hurt us badly mafia could probably easily tell u were a cop. i was surprised u r kept alive

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Two questions on to this.

1: Why? As scum, you aim to take control of the game anyway? Having a pushed through case really doesn't amount to getting you out of PoE unless you actually catch scum

2. Does this not apply to yourself as well? As for who is left in this game, who does this not apply to? Poyser? If that's it, why have you gone on to single me out with this point but no one else?
no scum is failing miserably this game. they have 0 control. what ur thinking applies to games with active scums imo

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I meant I don’t see it being both of them together m8
thought it was junk, but ur result muddies it a bit. what if blain is just ascetic

pls confirm if u r roleblocked do u still get no result?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

thats y all those villager claims hurt us badly mafia could probably easily tell u were a cop. i was surprised u r kept alive

thought it was junk, but ur result muddies it a bit. what if blain is just ascetic

pls confirm if u r roleblocked do u still get no result?

You get a pm saying no results.

It can be because a roleblocker or an ascetic player.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You get a pm saying no results.

It can be because a roleblocker or an ascetic player.
welp

now time for the setup spec professionals

on a scale of 1 to 10 what r the odds an ascetic can be in game, given town only arguably has 1~2 PRs

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
welp

on a scale of 1 to 10 what r the odds an ascetic can be in game, given town only arguably has 1~2 PRs
Very low. Probably guessed him out of luck and because he’s Poyser. Mafia generally fear him.

I will say this doesn’t bode well for Magic if mafia aren’t fearing him, either. So it’ll be interesting when he gets here.

Reactions: Doddsy

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah I think they just blocked me N1 cos it’s me then I kind of made it obvious I had a role so they blocked me again. They were scared to kill me because everyone was saying to protect me. But they don’t have to fear my role if they have a blocker

I don’t really see another player on mafia that can’t be investigated when we’ve already had the godfather flip

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Anyway I’ve been thinking about it and there’s not really any point in hiding it any more because I’m out of shots

I’m the cop. I’ve targeted blaine both nights and both nights I got back no results. Ofc that could mean he’s got a funky role like ascetic or commuter but it’s more likely that they’ve just been blocking me both nights. That’s why I started voting blaine yesterday, because I wanted a claim on the off chance that he tries to claim something that would get a no results.
:WOW

If you believed poyser was PR why were you pushing him as scum?
no scum is failing miserably this game. they have 0 control. what ur thinking applies to games with active scums imo
I REALLY hate this post. Scum are two mislynches off winning, I'd hardly say they are completely washed. You pushing this agenda is no bueno
welp

Surely couldn't be a ascetic in such a small game that'd be a bit overkill.