Bobby Lashley done with WWE? (LET THIS BE TRUE!!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

- According to Bobby Lashley's official website, www.BobbyLashleyOnline.com, the former ECW Champion has parted ways with WWE. Lashley commented, "Circumstances, which are out of my control left me no decision but to leave the WWE. I can't go into details of this now but like I said before, sometimes people will hate you personally and try to destroy you, which has happened here. Evil has prevailed. However like I said before, if you continue your struggle, doors will open around these people. You have not seen the last of me, so please don't stop your support. Add Bobby Lashley to the list of RECENTLY RELEASED!"

- Lashley has recently teased doing MMA through his site, stating: "I am not sure what I will be doing the next few months. I said I am in fighting shape because if I am not wrestling, I will be fighting. Wrestling is my passion but sometimes things are out of your control. The time off I've had was well needed and was not in vain. I had surgery in August, which was pretty serious. I had to have 5 connectors put in my shoulder to repair my torn labrum. I was slated to be out for 6 months but I think that diagnosis was for an average person. I'm ready for action and I have been for some time now. Whatever action that may be, I will be ready."

- WWE has not officially announced a release through their website, but word made it around the locker room at last night's tapings and most feel WWE will address this by week's end.

Credit: PWInsider.com

Hmmm.. A guy with the initials BL with an amateur background in wrestling gets a huge push upon his debut and then turns his back on WWE, and thinks about doing MMA. Where have I seen this before?

Wrestling Station

i think pro wrestling is getting deccending and UFC/MMA is accending as i think the majority of fans want real fighting rather than predetermined matches in pro-wrestling.

Well, let us see how Lesner performes in his UFC debut, as he only had one single match in K1.

Montana

Something doesnt sound right.....Steroids?!? I dont know, although it may be a swerve.

Conc3pt

Reaction score
Oh please let this be true. I wasn't looking forward to crying when Lashley gets another push and wins a world title.

Wrestling Station

is that a wide gate for Batista to be pushed again? lol :D awesome... dont cry TDK T_T

hbkfan!

Reaction score
OH Man he was my second favorite wrestler.

phantomgerald

Wow. I wonder who's trying to kill him? Probably the same person who got Kristal fired. This is playing out like a soap opera.

MMA or TNA, I can bet this isn't the last we've seen of him

Switchy

Reaction score
Thank god he's gone, I think TNA may actually snap him up if he doesn't do MMA (I know I sound like a typical TNA fan but seriously I can see TNA signing him, I mean he is a former world champ). One superman down, one to go...

Soulpower

This could be a case of someone hacking into Lashley's site and posting this message... So again, there's no confirmation as to wheter or not this is true.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
i wont believe it until its actually on the WWE website....

and it defiantly could be steroids, look at him in his navy wrestling days and look at him now... the dude has been juicing up or taking HGH