• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Lashley done with WWE? (LET THIS BE TRUE!!)

HHHforever

Reaction score
I also will take this for what's its worth, which is very little, until the wwe.com "wishes him well in all his future endeavors." However I will say that I'm not entirely shocked by this since he was slated to return in December and he still hadn't come back and the WWE wasn't saying anything about his possible return.

That being said, I really don't like Lashley so TNA is more than welcome to him. If he got pushed for a world championship again I would probably be sick, so we will gladly give you Lashley, enjoy his freakish trap muscles and piss poor mic skills.

The Rated R CMStar

I think he has been uncomfortable in WWE for a while, and that only increased with the firing of Krystal and the fact that for some reason he thinks he was ready to come back early, despite the diagnosis from a doctor.

How long before TNA mobile texts "TNA is in talks with a former ECW World Champion"?

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I also will take this for what's its worth, which is very little, until the wwe.com "wishes him well in all his future endeavors." However I will say that I'm not entirely shocked by this since he was slated to return in December and he still hadn't come back and the WWE wasn't saying anything about his possible return.

That being said, I really don't like Lashley so TNA is more than welcome to him. If he got pushed for a world championship again I would probably be sick, so we will gladly give you Lashley, enjoy his freakish trap muscles and piss poor mic skills.
And you enjoy the caucasian version of him known as Batista. ;)

That's right CMS. It won't take alot of time; and perhaps by the end of this month we are going to hear the news "TNA in talks with former World Champion" they can call it the ECW "World Title"

Lashely was really talented, he always put on great matches in the ring. His microphone skills were awful but that didn't really matter because of the "powefull" gimmick of his, he didn't even get to speak that much.

Whatever the case, WWE pushed Bobby Lashley alot, they made him US Champion and ECW Champion they even made him the guy who would make JBL retire and the man who would win an Elimination Chamber, so it has to be steroids or something, I don't see any other thing that comes between the two when they were on good terms before. Bad news!

PeepShow

And Mr Kennedy is there clapping his hands in approval.

Pretty good news tbh. I hope it's true. Things have turned around nicely w/out Lashley and Cena. Of course it still isn't near where they should be, but it has gotten better since they both left due to injury. As for him going to TNA, :thumbdown:

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

my first thought when i read this was steroids. he probablay done what booker did and walked out on them after getting suspended. but thats if it is true

kingovkings

Reaction score
Well i avnt missed him tbh ive never though ooh i wonder when lashley is back,he just isnt that intresting not like when edge taker cena trips were all out injured i missed them and they were talked about on forums all the time ppl speculating when they will return or the haters still slating them on post but there asnt been much posts or talk about lashley, only reason he been mentioned on recent posts is coz ppl thought he may b the mystery man to face hhh this week on raw. I think he got some good inring skills but thats it, he has shite mic skills got no personalty or charisma imo he is dull and boring he has had some good matches but nothing outstanding He is just another oversized power house that got massively pushed like lesnar did. MMA or TNA can have him i avnt missed him now and wont if INDEED he has gone

Timmy T

Reaction score
Update On Bobby Lashley Claiming He's Gone From WWE
01/23/2008 by Ryan Gray

In a thread on the message board of the official web site of former ECW Champion Bobby Lashley where fans were speculating his return date, an administrator account claiming to be Bobby Lashley posted the following message at 9:04 PM on January 21, 2008: �I'm sorry all but there will not be a Bobby Lashley return to the WWE.�

Few fans were taking the message seriously as they accused the poster of covering up for a return storyline. The person who says they are Lashley reassured fans that he was serious yesterday morning (January 22, 2008) in the following message that was posted at 9:48 AM: �I am sorry to everyone here but I am serious when I say I won't be back. Everyone wants to come here and hear the real story and I am telling you the real story. Circumstances which are out of my control left me no decision but to leave the WWE. I can't go into details of this now but like I said before sometimes people will hate you personally and try to destroy you which has happened here. Evil has prevailed however like I said before if you continue your struggle doors will open around these people. You have not scene the last of me so please don't stop your support. Add Bobby Lashley to the list of RECENTLY RELEASED!�

The person claiming to be Bobby Lashley became frustrated with fans that refused to believe that he was telling the truth. The following message was posted under the account 6:04 PM yesterday evening: "I feel like there is no reason to come to this chat room any more if nobody listens to me. People this is Bobby Lashley and I am serious, no surprises. I just wanted to be the first to tell all the people who supported me." Just three minutes after posting this message the person claiming to be Lashley wrote, �My release from the WWE will probably be online soon, maybe by the end of the week.�

Shortly after the forum administrator to the official message board of Lashley�s web site told readers to listen to Lashley, that he was telling the truth. Yesterday at 7:09 PM the account claiming to be Lashley wrote the following in the same thread regarding his future: �Thanks for the nice words Jess (the forum admin) and everyone else. Like I said before I will be doing something big really soon. You can't keep a real fighter down. PS

In what I found as a very odd message, making me doubt the entire thing was true, the following was posted from the account claiming to be Bobby Lashley at 1:08 AM this morning: �I am pretty torn on what to do next. Please can i get some input from all of you�

At this point we are unable to confirm or deny anything. From everything that we have heard, Lashley is due to return to WWE sometime this month from shoulder surgery. However, these messages from the person claiming to be Bobby Lashley indicate otherwise. As of the time of this writing there are no mentions on the official WWE web site nor has any official announcement been made. We will keep you updated as this story continues to develop.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I will reserve judgement until i see or hear it on wwe.com but saying that its strange lashley aint on the opening show theme so maybe that says something about wether he still at wwe or not. we wil find out soon no doubt

HHHforever

Reaction score
And you enjoy the caucasian version of him known as Batista. ;)

I actually I don't mind Batista at all. They've been pushing him too much lately, but he's not nearly as bad as Lashley on the mic and he has a little bit of charisma, unlike Lashley who had absolutely none. The fans like him a lot more than Lashley too, imo.