Blaze

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Reaction score
Can't. Stop. Facepalming.

Also, Colin owns all you smurfs.

G 3

Reaction score
If he wasn't asking then its not really a question and I don't think should have a question mark behind them. Now had it been like this. Don't you think maybe you should get a life? That would work as a question.

Well I'm sorry that leaving out "don't you think" makes it too complicated for you to understand.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Now that I think about it maybe the question marks do fit there.

Its just doesn't seem right wrote out to me but once I say it to myself I can some what see where it could fit.

Like someone says.

"Man I don't know what to do." The person says "Maybe get a life?"

Something like that right?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
why are you always trying to pick on me miz. I played it when it first came out. At least i was playing video games at your age, i dont know wtf your doing. I'm broke and have no money living by myself cool dude
Yet you are making fun of Blaze telling him to do something with his life.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Yet you are making fun of Blaze telling him to do something with his life.

Why the fuck are you trying to pick on me all the time. Everytime you post it's about me, what the fuck dude. Say something right the first time so you don't have to keep coming back.

I'm doing quite fucking well in life actually considering how much of an fucking blueberry I was at your age, but you're nothing like me, so don't get excited.

Though i'm not writing down my life for you but c'mon look at what I already gave you. I look like i'm 15 still and yet I'm working on the rigs, have a place by myself and I posted all day on this forum. Yeah Right i'm in Blaze's position maybe if you weren't still a little dinky tinky you'd get off my ass every post. Yeah i'm going to reply and bitch at you. Yeah it annoys everyone else. Yeah then don't mention my name bitchs

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
The guy that dropped out of high school because he couldn't stop playing WoW and smoking weed. The guy that called me a "little dinky tinky". The guy that is broke and has the most worthless life on the planet.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
yeah because you're broke when you work on the rigs, live by yourself and stay at home all day on a typical work day. I'm broke as in I can't stop spending my paycheques tool. I don't know what you vision yourself doing by 20. But that's going to top it.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
:yawn: this is a lost cause

VERDICT: Colin White is pathetic

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
get your head out of your ass miz. You're just posting to spite me. Grow the fuck up and do it the hard way