Blaze

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
No you got the people who are popular
you got the losers
between that you got the people who are neither popular or losers. People who have friends and stuff but don't do to much. Yeah I could get out more and soon I will be getting out more.

I said MANY friends. I mean it only takes about 3 or 4 people to have a good time really. If you got to many friends really chances of a fight breaking out imo goes up. A small group of friends its easier to maintain because its easier to find something to do that you all can agree on.

So he's a stalker? So that means he could go to jail then right?

After that I get a job. That's what

I'm sure everything I got lately(besides stuff for Birthday and Christmas) I bought myself. I got games I buy myself. I bought my cell phone and the plan by itself. Movies I got lately I bought myself. All with my own money.

Only person he needs to help grow up is himself really.

I don't think you get it . You are a loser, You are doing nothing with your life. and "getting your ged and then getting a job" isn't a fucking direction in life. What you think is fun, is dumber then fuck and makes your mother lose an hour of sleep every night.

This isn't high school, people aren't sorted by popular kids and losers. Just because you have a personality doesn't mean everything will be fine once you start brushing your teeth.

You're wasting your life, stop being pathetic and wake the fuck up. I'm sure you watched Avatar 3000x, you need to "see" better. Open your eyes, yes i know they're open blaze.

you've settled into your shit nest and you're defending it. Realize your laying in shit and get the fuck up.

When you have a real life, you're making money, you're living comfortably and that's when you realize you have a real life and everything before it was a bust practically. And you can't get to that point until you still have money left over cheque to cheque is the way I view it. If you don't want to get to that point, then you're a fucking goof loser squid douchebag. So realize it

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
go play WoW

why are you always trying to pick on me miz. I played it when it first came out. At least i was playing video games at your age, i dont know wtf your doing. I'm broke and have no money living by myself cool dude

nation

Reaction score
Is high school really this hard for some people? I'm no Albert Einstein but I had all CP level classes and I hardly put in much effort. I could have done advanced classes if I never fucked around in middle school.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Why do you judge guys?

Everyone is judged the moment I see them. It is quite obvious while looking at any male or female whether they look normal, weird, ugly and so on. You though at first glance are ugly and weird looking.
How is maybe you get get a real life a question?

Took me a minute to understand that sentence but I think you are asking me to get a real life.. I believe I have a real life. Working 6 days a week and in my free time coming on here to fuck with ugly people like you, it is rather entertaining.

Why are you a shitty admin who changes names without the person asking?

I am so offended.
How does it feel to know that more people hate you then ever hated Moneystyle?

I feel very depressed now. Har.. har..

Did you know that one of your admins is pretty much the biggest troll on the forum?

Who? This Guy? How dare you say This Guy is a troll.

Why don't you make a video? Are yourself ugly and wanna hide how ugly you are? I mean ugly people usely try to tell others they are ugly but hey at least I'm not scared to post pics or videos. I've not really seen shit from you on here.

Sorry but I refuse to make stupid videos like yourself. And I don't go around spamming my pictures. I have posted in the real life picture thread and I have a facebook. I don't feel the need to be an attention whore and act like The Rock or The Miz and make ugly videos with ugly people.

So he's a stalker? So that means he could go to jail then right?

Noun

* S: (n) stalker (someone who walks with long stiff strides)
* S: (n) stalker (someone who stalks game)
* S: (n) prowler, sneak, stalker (someone who prowls or sneaks about; usually with unlawful intentions)

I was on Wordlife's facebook because he invited me to be a fan of his band and while I became a fan I was struck by the ugly. Mr. Brandon Lane's picture appeared in the left panel. I am still recovering from this traumatic experience. And then I asked myself, why Blaze has not tried suicide yet?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Mike you just showed how dumb you are.

I was not telling you to get a life.

Your first post had

Maybe you should get a real life? Stop watching so much wrestling and living in a fantasy world? Stop making stupid videos?

None of them are questions.

I mean what the fuck is wrong with you really?

and the Troll is Beer.

G 3

Reaction score
Mike you just showed how dumb you are.

I was not telling you to get a life.

Your first post had

None of them are questions.

I mean what the fuck is wrong with you really?

and the Troll is Beer.

He was being sarcastic about the troll, and I think those are questions. He wasn't asking you anything he is suggesting it. I'm kind of surprised you have never had a conversation like that.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
If he wasn't asking then its not really a question and I don't think should have a question mark behind them. Now had it been like this. Don't you think maybe you should get a life? That would work as a question.