Blaze is a cockriding smurf

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

Are you cockriders still sticking your smurf noses in?

Who the fuck are you two idiots to tell me what to do? Go fuck yourselves! I can do whatever I want and I wont let a couple of protesting douchebags try to give me some sort of internet lesson. Fags.

I don't think I was even the person who bumped this thread so shut the fuck up already. No one cares that you exist so go continue riding each other's small cocks and stop acting as if you really give a shit about who gets flamed around here. You cockbags obviously don't read any of my posts because I've clearly said I had my share so it isn't as if I am the only person here who does it.

Fucking babies.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I thought I was actually being really civil with you this time around...?

Using cock a dozen times in your reply still isn't getting anyone any closer to understanding you. I'm just trying to ask you as polite and nice as I can, why you don't want to let this go. It's like you're life depends on flaming. It's just an honest question, why can't you stop the flaming once you've won?

And I don't read your posts because if I took out all the swearing you're posts would have nothing but of a bunch of misplaced nouns.

LadyHotrod

I thought I was actually being really civil with you this time around...?

Using cock a dozen times in your reply still isn't getting anyone any closer to understanding you. I'm just trying to ask you as polite and nice as I can, why you don't want to let this go. It's like you're life depends on flaming. It's just an honest question, why can't you stop the flaming once you've won?

And I don't read your posts because if I took out all the swearing you're posts would have nothing but of a bunch of misplaced nouns.

GET OVER IT!

Jesus Christ, I have never run into someone so fucking annoying before! Just die already!

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Batista vs John Cena TONIGHT!!!

FIRST TIME EVEEERRRR!!!!

Wooo!

hell-yea!

sucks I gotta run a few miles to get to my cousin's house to watch the ppv..

but I'm pumped up on Pepsi and think it'll be worth tha 5 dollar$ i'm chipping in..

so ka-word!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
nope sadly only the 2nd...

the longest is like 375 replies

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lol...hmmm

so like has anyone seen that new movie staring me called I love Cookies.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
uhh-no...

Anyone else See THAT EPIC-NESS match of All EVER times EVER!!?!?!

When BATISTA Figure-4'd CENA IN MID-AIR!!!

THAT SHIT WAS INSANE!!!

and When CENA locked in the super-duper-top-rope STFU on BATISTA!!!

DA-YUM!!!?!

epic!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Lols, I am over it. Was just trying to get some answers sheesh.

Yeah I saw that movie blaze, how the fuck did you get Robert Downey Jr. to co-star that shit?

Yeah, and when John Cena put Batista up on his shoulders and gave him the FU all the way from the top of the rings of Saturn all the way back down to earth. Epic shit man.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
word...that was like...if every match that has ever happened....got put together...it wouldn't even cum 'close to how awesome CENA/BATISTA was..ya-heard?!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I didn't just ya-heard. I ya-seed, ya-thought and ya-smelt the awesomeness coming from my computer screen.