Blaze is a cockriding smurf

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

LHR, i know it is only messing but from my standing view it seems to me you really enjoy seeing and hearing about people in pain cause of your tormenting lol. That is very, very low.

Beer

I am just saying that i would see you as some one who would not care if they made someone commit suicide coz of some 24 year old woman who took the piss out of her. Please tell me that is not true!

Andto a certain extent it is. IF you make someone kill themselves then yes, it is.

LadyHotrod

Haha, wow.

Chuck, you need to make a rule that if people take flames seriously, they are banned from posting in this section.

Beer

Oh For Fuck Sake! You STILL Don't Fucking Get It. I mean i say one thing and you say back, all the time, You Think The Internet Is Serious! I do, i must be a douchebag. You never know when enough is enough. And i accept that most people will shrug it off but does it not bother you that some people can be that sensitive?

LadyHotrod

The word "douchebag" comes to mind when I speak to some people in this section.

The number one rule people should have is that if they are going to take the internet seriously, they should never log on. Better yet, if they don't want to get flamed, don't click on a flame section. I don't understand why people enter a flame thread and cry when they get flamed. If you don't like it, don't come in here.

I can understand someone getting butthurt over an actual internet bully (which, by the way, is someone who bullies you EVERYWHERE, not in a flame section where you know you're entering a danger zone), which, by the way, I don't bother people outside of this section because I know that shit stays in the toilet.

I've told plenty of people that flaming is just for fun. I get that some of you are younger and don't quite "get" the internet flame sections but they are childish, stupid posts with a bit of logic at times. Go with the flow, have some fun or stay out.

Hope that clears things up for some people. If I really wanted you to die, I'd do a lot more than just flame you in a flame section that YOU clicked on.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I can in fact state that she is nice outside of here...I mean add her on facebook or something and really talk to her you will find out she not the hell cat she is in here...also go ahead anyone who wants to say I'm kissing up to her but really I am stating facts..

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Remember when TQO unnecessarily helped you and you unnecessarily flamed him?

Remember when Ladyhotrod was talking to eybrow2007 and you unnecessarily tried to put in a good word for LHR? She can handle her own shit, stop being a kiss ass your opinion doesn't count, this doesn't involve you.

Don't be a hypocrite and mind your own damn business, let Eye and LHR talk it out, nobody asked you and yes you are a kiss ass, a hypocrite of a kiss ass.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Hypocritical kiss ass then it doesn't matter he's both tbh

Disturbed fricking rocks.

Wordlife

yeah they do... thanks man, I saw them live on Sunday, they were fucking UNBELIVEABLE!!! Slipknot was pretty good too, but Disturbed stole the entire show 100%

Beer

The word "douchebag" comes to mind when I speak to some people in this section.

The number one rule people should have is that if they are going to take the internet seriously, they should never log on. Better yet, if they don't want to get flamed, don't click on a flame section. I don't understand why people enter a flame thread and cry when they get flamed. If you don't like it, don't come in here.

I can understand someone getting butthurt over an actual internet bully (which, by the way, is someone who bullies you EVERYWHERE, not in a flame section where you know you're entering a danger zone), which, by the way, I don't bother people outside of this section because I know that shit stays in the toilet.

I've told plenty of people that flaming is just for fun. I get that some of you are younger and don't quite "get" the internet flame sections but they are childish, stupid posts with a bit of logic at times. Go with the flow, have some fun or stay out.

Hope that clears things up for some people. If I really wanted you to die, I'd do a lot more than just flame you in a flame section that YOU clicked on.

1) First of all i think that if that rule was made it would be great. But it is never gonna happen is it. It will never stop someone from doing it. It will never stop somebody coming in here. All me and TQO are saying is that there might besome one who is that sensitive so you should take into consideration leaving someone alone after you have beaten them. Itis likesaying don'tplay with knives because you MIGHT hurt yourself or someone else. The chances are slim but anybody could get hurt. So we are saying yeah, have your flaming fun but don't take it too far. There is a chance somebody can get seriously hurt by this.

2) Second, i am the same fucking age as you. I think i understand what a Flame Forumis. There are plenty of them. You come in, you take the piss out of somebody for the kicks and giggles on both parts and you leave.

3) I hate that you are blaming it on the person who came on the site for killing themselves coz someone took the piss out of them on the internet. They should not have to be worried about going on a good reputation Wrestling Site and be made to do silly things to them selves

All i am saying is watch out, you never know how sensitive the person is.

LadyHotrod

1) First of all i think that if that rule was made it would be great. But it is never gonna happen is it. It will never stop someone from doing it. It will never stop somebody coming in here. All me and TQO are saying is that there might besome one who is that sensitive so you should take into consideration leaving someone alone after you have beaten them. Itis likesaying don'tplay with knives because you MIGHT hurt yourself or someone else. The chances are slim but anybody could get hurt. So we are saying yeah, have your flaming fun but don't take it too far. There is a chance somebody can get seriously hurt by this.

2) Second, i am the same fucking age as you. I think i understand what a Flame Forumis. There are plenty of them. You come in, you take the piss out of somebody for the kicks and giggles on both parts and you leave.

3) I hate that you are blaming it on the person who came on the site for killing themselves coz someone took the piss out of them on the internet. They should not have to be worried about going on a good reputation Wrestling Site and be made to do silly things to them selves

All i am saying is watch out, you never know how sensitive the person is.

Hello shitface, I was talking to Blaze here. I know he doesn't give a shit so you and your fuck buddy Queertastic have no business trying to stop what was being said.

Age has nothing to do with knowing about the internet, douchebag.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I think his main point was that once you've won a flame war, does it not make sense to leave it be and be satisfied? In essence what we're saying is, we just don't get WHY you go overboard with your flaming, and keep it going for ages. That's the root concern. That's all I think he was saying.

Beer

Hello shitface, I was talking to Blaze here. I know he doesn't give a shit so you and your fuck buddy Queertastic have no business trying to stop what was being said.

Age has nothing to do with knowing about the internet, douchebag.

Honestly, i don't give a shit if you were talking to Blaze or not. The fact is that what you said was, in my eyes, wrong. And yes. TQois right.