Blatant Racism in Cheektowaga NY - 3 June 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com

1 million views views in 24 hours.

I don't know if you've watched the video or not.

Video starts at 1:23

Description: "This happened to me last Friday May 30th 2014. I'm more upset that it was done in front of her children. They will have hate and have no idea where it came from. "

All I have to say is: disgusting human being. Use the N word in front of her kids? What the fuck is wrong with her?

Your thought? What's your opinion of racism? Anything? Let me know.

Facebook: Janelle Ambrosia is racist

Staff edit: Do not post people's personal information on the Internet. No matter who the person is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
She shouldn't have said what she said but the video is a little one sided. We don't know what he did. He claims he just started his car, she claims he was purposely trying to scare her kid. She's obviously an uneducated stripper who's first line of defence is low brow insults. I'm sure she's a representation of the minority rather than the majority. Imagine if there was a video of every time a black person called a white person cracker would the outrage be the same? Don't blow it out of proportion. She's a moron, just ignore her.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Hahahahahah damn that's Buffalo. It's messed up, lock her up somewhere, I felt like she was about to pull out a gun and start firin or something.

Reactions: Z.T.O

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
I just wanna see how he "scared" her kids. They scared of black people?

EDIT: Ok now I see that it's cause he started his car. Lmao. See she's still living in the 50's.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I've seen such people all my life, I deal with such people who think they are better than me, and I've been in such a situation where a person called me a racist word. You can just smile, and ignore the person for their stupidity. So the lady calls him a n-word because the car starting scared her children too damn bad. She is acting like a child, in front of your children and it's sad her kids will pick up her bad behavior. Even from the little boy saying to the gentlemen in the car, my daddy is bigger than you c'mon. I was actually looking forward to seeing her husband come, because she would of been arrested, as well as her husband. Yes theirs people like this still the world, but strive to be better than them, like this gentlemen did which to be honest most people would of acted very differently.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Kinda remind me of Susie from Curb

073094ea40f526e139df8f21ef427197.jpg

Anyway, I don't have a huge problem with this. Kind of what like Senhor said, people say mean shit when they're angry. So be it.

Also, the guy is fucking annoying.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Kinda remind me of Susie from Curb

073094ea40f526e139df8f21ef427197.jpg

Anyway, I don't have a huge problem with this. Kind of what like Senhor said, people say mean shit when they're angry. So be it.

"What the fuck Larry!?!?!"

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
Kind of what like Senhor said, people say mean shit when they're angry. So be it.

loI i like how you defend her. I'm not surprised though.

"people say mean shit when they're angry." - Haha, People making excuses for their bad behavior, She's one major mess, She's ignorant racist. deal with it.

Btw, did you even watch the video?

1. She is the one calling the cops, not him
2. She accused him of wanting to press charges and he said that he had no interest in suing her.
3. She's the one call him racist names, not him.
4. She's the one threatened to assault and kill him.

She's stupid, ignorant bitch. That's it. The worst part of all this? Those poor kids will be trying to mimic everything they see in their trashy, ignorant mother. What a shame.

People like you deth saying that he should have dealt with it and not been offended, i would like to see you in his place. Im completely on this guy side, racism is disgusting and the fact that this woman had the nerve to call him a racist N word makes me mad. Hope she gets whats coming to her .

It's pathetic that in this day and age people still feel it's ok to be so ignorant and intolerant of others.

I'm done.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, she's Blue. So what? Plenty of people are. There's someone doing something as Blue as this as we speak. Not saying he shouldn't be offended, but lets not blow this out of proportion.
If she was beating on black children with whips then maybe I'd be as "outraged" as some of you, lol.

Reactions: seabs

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I think it's preposterous that people think that they should never be offended. I love freedom of speech. I might hate what you say, not agree with it, but you should have to right to say whatever the fuck you want , whenever the fuck you want. If he's offended or you're offended, too bad. Now if she physically harasses him, or damages his property that's over the line.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I think it's preposterous that people think that they should never be offended. I love freedom of speech. I might hate what you say, not agree with it, but you should have to right to say whatever the fuck you want , whenever the fuck you want. If he's offended or you're offended, too bad. Now if she physically harasses him, or damages his property that's over the line.
You realize this isn't Canada we all live in eh?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I represent the entire nation!

Man they are fucked.
I rather take a drunk Aids than the bullshit humans I see daily.

That being said, she can live her life to what she sees fit. I don't care what she does or say,after all we have freedom of speech. Do I agree with what she said? Not at all, but this situation doesn't affect me and yes, I've been called a Nope before, just the other day. I tell them not to call me that and walk away. No stalking bullshit because I don't care for them.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I rather take a drunk Aids than the bullshit humans I see daily.

Amen.

It's not like we don't know that racism exists in the world. It's experienced every day by a multitude of people all over the planet. There are videos on Youtube of every race slinging derogatory terms at every other race. To give these people the attention they are seeking by acknowledging them is one of the way racism continues to spread. How many white closet racists are going to now see this video and think.. well damn if she can say that I'm gonna go down to the store and do the same thing. All because she got her 5 minutes of fame. It will all catch up to her eventually.. karma is a bitch. I feel for her children... no child should be exposed to those things, but that doesn't mean they will become racists... the majority of my family on my mother's side are backwoods, hick North Carolinians and I heard the N word so many times growing up that it lost it's sting very quickly... but I am the least racist person you will ever meet.

My 2 pennies.