Blast from the Past

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TeaDkay

Reaction score
i advise you to go back to where you came back from. things are no good...

Doomsday

Reaction score
i advise you to go back to where you came back from. things are no good...
Damn right. First there was Haiti then Chile, THEN Turkey... Also this month there's about to be a civil war over healthcare, regardless of what the Congretards decide. If not there's definetely going to be a some more bad shit happening on this planet this month, to the equal to the above, individually. I see what not how, why or where. I have a vague sense of where also.
Doubters will doubt to the end, but I'm right!
You mark my words, IWF.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Damn right. First there was Haiti then Chile, THEN Turkey... Also this month there's about to be a civil war over healthcare, regardless of what the Congretards decide. If not there's definetely going to be a some more bad shit happening on this planet this month, to the equal to the above, individually. I see what not how, why or where. I have a vague sense of where also.
Doubters will doubt to the end, but I'm right!
You mark my words, IWF.

cool story bro

John

I've heard of your name.. Welcome Back.

MS's Mother is the Village bicycle soooo....

Not to be too picky, But you never have an S then an apostrophe followed by an S. It would be MS'.

J

No idea if we have much history but I most def know you. Good to see a face from the good ole days of IWF.

Btw this is J-Dawg

Kizza

I've heard of your name.. Welcome Back.

Not to be too picky, But you never have an S then an apostrophe followed by an S. It would be MS'.

Not to be picky, but there was no reason to capitalize the s' in that post.

Nor was there a need to capitalise the 'b' in back/but.

3lions

Reaction score
I'm glad my thread gives members an opportunity to discuss whether the letter S should be capitalized. Why oh why did I not post sooner?

Small Show shouldn't try to appear intelligent.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Welcome back. I don't know you but when you would lurk, someone would let it be known in the SB and have !!!! at the end so must mean you're important.