Blast from the Past

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

3lions

Reaction score
Hello there, let me firstly apologise it this is in the wrong section of the forum, I'm sure the mods will let it be known if it is.

It has been a very long time since I have graced these forums, but I'm sure a few of you may remember me...and for those of you who don't, just take a look at my sig.

I have been viewing the forums fairly regularly recently and have gotten a few pms/reps asking me to post, so your wish is my command...

I rarely watch wrestling these days but still get excited for the 'road to wrestlemania' so naturally IWF is where I go to check up on the leadup to the big event.

On that note, it is good to see the forum is still goin strong, especially as I spent a lot of time on here since 2001(?).

For those of you who are still around from when I was last active, how are things? What's the atmospere like compared to previously? Miss me? (haha).

Anyway, it's good to have posted here again. I look forward to seeing some old faces in this thread soon.

Regards
3lions

LKP

I remember you dude. Not a lot but i know your name and when i joined here you was one of my first green reps Given and taken. Whether you post a little bit or not. Its nice to have an old face back.

maty619

Reaction score
Wow! I didn't realise IWF was going in 2002 the earliest I've seen someone from is 2007/06 not quite sure. Congratulations on your return!

Great One

<-- The Game. Sup. Idk why you abruptly stopped posting but always observed.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
3lions! Great to have a true legend back. Pretty much the original IWF Legend.

You might remember me but a while ago I was The Legend Killer 21.

Reaction score
I remember you...

You're the one that farted in an enclosed area that one time..

Nation

Well it looks like my rep comment to you worked. Things are going pretty good at the IWF right now. A few months ago things weren't going so well but I think we are back on track right now. It's about damn time you stopped lurking.

LKP

I repped him just before you did lol. I did notice he lurks a lot. Weird.......

xtremebadass

Wow! I didn't realise IWF was going in 2002 the earliest I've seen someone from is 2007/06 not quite sure.

Well this IWF has been going since early 2007. The old one crashed before that. The old IWF was where it was AT!

Great to have you back 3Lions. I must say this sure isn't the same IWF as the old days, but hope you have a great time here and I am glad you're back :)

This Guy

Shieeet. 3Lions is back? This is like Ric Flair or Hogan returning except we like you.

lol. That's awesome.

But yeah 3lions you may not be big time wrestling fan, but I think your opinions on it and even other things would always be welcomed so I'm glad you finally decided to post.

IWF has been arould for longer then this site currently indicates. In early 2007 the entire site crashed and all the data was lost. Everyone had to resign up again etc, and everything had to be rebuilt from scratch.