BKB?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

lol doesn't mean laugh out loud anymore, it just means something is funny. You actually have to say laugh out loud to mean it.

On that note, I fucking hate the people who go 'lol' on MSN when it's completely unnecessary and just used as a filler response. Stupid Gards.

Beer

On that note, I fucking hate the people who go 'lol' on MSN when it's completely unnecessary and just used as a filler response. Stupid Gards.

Cristian is farrrr worse than Gards. Neither of them can think of anything other than lol to say, when something is funny.

Hometown Kid

How about we just stop with this "lol" crap for good. Nobody should say it ever, not just on MSN.

C4

j51afcmdqvjltjj2fbdn.jpg

Looks sexy tbh.

At least better than Wrestling Station being maroon. >_>

Kizza

So, I guess we may need a new BTB mod. :shifty:

Also, what the fuck is this 4chan shit I keep hearing about?

Also, what the fuck is a meme?

QFT. What the fuck is all that shit? All I hear about 4-chan is something about Mudkip or something like that.