BKB?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Hey what can I say. When you use a Blue gimmick over and over (in the Aussie groups case, it would be the random 4chan cock-sucking posts) it gets boring and annoying.....as you know, lol.
yea, i remember something similar :shifty:
Shit, all we wanted is for a few threads to stay on topic for couple days, and at least the others understood this (even if they really didn't comply).
i get your point, but maybe there were different ways to do it.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Hey, they were fucking around and so were we. If they can have fun at everybody else's expense then we can have fun at theirs. And no one really took it personally, except him.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
well yea okay. as for bkb, if you look at the convo, he seems to have an issue with you, that's what made it personal. i don't know the details so i can't really say much and i may be wrong.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Edit: Yeah there were a couple threads......one where I was explaining why I didn't mind them being in the jail, and one where I was making jokes about the Aussies TO him.

Whatever though, if he wants to take it that personally, fine but if we actually hated them all we would have found excuses to ban them all.

seX-Power

So, I guess we may need a new BTB mod. :shifty:

Also, what the fuck is this 4chan shit I keep hearing about?

Also, what the fuck is a meme?

MikeRaw

If the BTB section actually had more than like 4 active btb's, yeah, there would probably need to be a new mod. Seeing as it's about as lively as Larry King, I don't know why we'd need a new mod, lol.

seX-Power

If the BTB section actually had more than like 4 active btb's, yeah, there would probably need to be a new mod. Seeing as it's about as lively as Larry King, I don't know why we'd need a new mod, lol.

*looks up larry king*

:angry:

seX-Power

Yeah right. I don't believe Sex-Power doesn't know what a meme or 4chan is.

I think I remember BKB telling me once about 4chan, but I don't remember what, is it something to do with hentai?

Also, idk wtf a meme is. Please tell me.

Beer

k.

A load of the aussies.... and me....... and lennie, all decided to sabotage the Member Royal Rumble. So we got put in a jail until we acknowledged what we had done wrong. James/BKB took particular offence, and is pissed off.

Hometown Kid

Will somebody tell James to get unpissed off long enough to answer my question about vegetarians? >_>

Moonlight Drive

Lol, am I the only one who thought that was funny? Uncalled for, but a creative way to tell us off.

It wasn't that thread in a way, that was more the straw that broke the camels back, at least in my understanding.

I miss Jimmeh :(