Bioshock Infinite

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AF.

Reaction score
Amazing game. Everything about it is absolutely amazing except for the story. Just wasn't a fan. It's too hard to understand for the common man and unless you read up about it you have no chance.

That being said I generally hate stories in movies or games that require me to rack the absolute shit out of my brain. I like the simple, straight-forward stories that I can engage in. There are too many intangibles, timelines, loop holes and sillyness in the story for me to even bother trying to grasp it.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Is it bad that I have no idea what's going on and am just playing it? I literally have no idea what the story is. Most games like this need a story though, so maybe I should really pay attention.

AF.

Reaction score
No I had no idea either but the gameplay is so awesome that it didn't bother me.

Reaction score
The storyline is hell to understand but really well written and executed in it's defense, at least it's a video game where the story matters and not just massed produced like the Call of Duty video games.

The game play is fantastic and difficult in places but the final battle and the finale itself left me a bit unsatisfied and the Heavy Hitters weren't as involved as I hoped and it felt rather short too.

Overall however, I'd absolutely would recommend it to anyone who would ask me whether it's worth it or not.

AF.

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to some DLC coming out. I'll be snatching that up instantly.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Heavy Hitters? Those the guys that shoot fireballs at you? Wouldn't it have been epic if Big Daddy was in this?