Billie Kay debuts on SmackDown, gets called up.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Summer ain't even been on TV, so how can she establish herself as the best heel in the womens division?
She's on Main event and Superstars weekly. Or do we suddenly have to follow the contrived notion that "unless it is RAW or Smackdown it doesn't count"?

She also had a tremendous heel run on NXT.

Legit Boss

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
She's on Main event and Superstars weekly. Or do we suddenly have to follow the contrived notion that "unless it is RAW or Smackdown it doesn't count"?

Okay, first off, its Superstars and fucking Main Event, the jobber/midcard shows, and yeah, she did have a good heel run in NXT a few years ago, but i don't know if you have realised, but there is a fuck-ton more Women in WWE, people like Alexa Bliss, who did amazing heel work last night on NXT and you have Sasha, who is a face right now but she can work amazingly as a heel.

Legit Boss

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

Do i also have to remind you that she had the WORST feud of 2015 with Ziggler,Rusev and Lana? but you know, Best Heel = Worst Storyline.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Okay, first off, its Superstars and fucking Main Event, the jobber/midcard shows, and yeah, she did have a good heel run in NXT a few years ago, but i don't know if you have realised, but there is a fuck-ton more Women in WWE, people like Alexa Bliss, who did amazing heel work last night on NXT and you have Sasha, who is a face right now but she can work amazingly as a heel.
If you think Sasha, who struggles to get heat unless she can steal stuff from a little girl is a good heel I think you and I just have to agree to disagree.

As for the Rusev/Lana/Dolph thing. That feud tanking can not be placed squarely at the feet of Summer. It was a feud designed to humiliate Rusev for allowing his engagement with Lana to leak. That feud was meant to tank from the start

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I haven't read much of this thread, but I feel it's about Summer Rae. I think she's very good and definitely underutilized (I don't watch much anymore, but I guess she's never on). I loved her heel work on NXT, those were the days. Her turning Sasha heel on NXT was a great storyline. It was definitely a mistake to have her become Fandango's dancer and do nothing. I'm not sure how she is in the ring, but she should definitely have some weekly mic time as someone's manager or something.

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
I like Billy. She's rad. Her and Ferrari Girl, whatever her name is. Is she a heel on Smackdown? I dug her couple heel matches. Bad girls do it well.