Billie Kay debuts on SmackDown, gets called up.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
She hasn't done much of anything in NXT, but is clearly talented. Peyton Royce, too. I'm a bit surprised they haven't teamed 'em up yet on TV.

Anyways... This unannounced debut of hers doesn't mean it's an official call-up to the main roster. As Stop's already stated above, she may've been there only to do the job.

Legit Boss

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
13501622_911254412330097_1578771203591536118_n.jpg

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
This match is probably better than the boring Summer Rae match that happened on Smackdown.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
She's pretty good, I've seen her wrestle in Shimmer.

But did they just kinda throw her on Smackdown with no buildup? Dumb move.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
okay then genius, tell me one thing that Summer Rae was in that is interesting.
How about everything she does? Summer is the best heel woman the WWE has by a mile. Her original program in NXT where she turned boring jobber Sasha banks into an actual character was great.

As a character Summer shits on every woman WWE has not named Bayley. She's not as skilled in ring as say Sasha Banks, but works a smarter style that is going to give her a longer career and that also allows her to draw good heat. Unlike say Sasha, who has to bully a small girl to draw heat and is already breaking down with back issues due to her ring style at the age of 24

There's a reason Summer Rae is one of the more popular women to work with backstage.

Legit Boss

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
How about everything she does? Summer is the best heel woman the WWE has by a mile. Her original program in NXT where she turned boring jobber Sasha banks into an actual character was great.

As a character Summer shits on every woman WWE has not named Bayley. She's not as skilled in ring as say Sasha Banks, but works a smarter style that is going to give her a longer career and that also allows her to draw good heat. Unlike say Sasha, who has to bully a small girl to draw heat and is already breaking down with back issues due to her ring style at the age of 24

There's a reason Summer Rae is one of the more popular women to work with backstage.
best heel? lmao, sure buddy.

Reactions: Redux

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
best heel? lmao, sure buddy.
Who's better? Charlotte is about as interesting as paper. Emma is on the shelf. Nattie is too stilted a promo to draw heat. Dana is green as gooseshit.
Maybe Maryse but she's not an active wrestler. Same with Steph.

Summer is easily the best female heel on the main roster

Legit Boss

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Who's better? Charlotte is about as interesting as paper. Emma is on the shelf. Nattie is too stilted a promo to draw heat. Dana is green as gooseshit.
Maybe Maryse but she's not an active wrestler. Same with Steph.

Summer is easily the best female heel on the main roster

Summer ain't even been on TV, so how can she establish herself as the best heel in the womens division?