Biggest College Football Upset of the Year?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which upset has been the biggest in this season?

• Oklahoma/Colorado

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oklahoma/Texas Tech

• Ohio State/Illinois

• Michigan/ASU (Appalachian State)

• LSU/Kentucky

• Rutgers/USF

• Oregon/Arizona

• KSU/Texas

• Oregon State/Cal

• FSU/BC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Travis40

Okay..which one of these in the poll is the biggest upset of this college football year. And what I mean by that is what was the biggest as in "Who had their season ruined because of it?".

I'm picking Oklahoma/Texas Tech, because Oklahoma was going to be #3 and they fucking blew it against them...fucking idiots. They're not going to come back and win and I know that Oklahoma is pretty much out of the BCS Bowl Games...fucking pisses me off.

PeepShow

dude, seriously stop making these thread, especially when there is a poll involved. Half the time, the biggest one isnt even up there. Im going with Michigan/App State, but only b/c its up there. If I could pick another one, Id say Stanford/USC. But w/e...

circle

Reaction score
I went with Michigan and App State.

A top 10 team losing to a D2 school spells disaster no matter whos involved

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
hes just trying to figure out as many ways he can to get Oklahoma involved.

How can you say Oklahoma/TT was a bigger upset, unless your that high, or your that Blue.

Mich/App. state or Stanford/USC

Travis40

Actually I'm not, I was watching the OU game and I thought about the biggest upsets of the year, somewhere along the line I forgot Stanford/USC :g:...I meant, the biggest upset that fucked a teams season.....ASU beat Michigan...Michigan still had tons of chances to beat everyone else and make it to the NC. Tech just screwed OU's season. OU is now out of a BCS Bowl game becuase of that fucking upset.

PeepShow

So App St beating Michigan didnt screw there season? Ummm hello there buddy. They went from #5 to not even being ranked. I think thats the exact definition of being fucked, especially on opening week.

Travis40

^They had 11 more chances to make it up...and they didn't...they still could've made the NC. But they decided to fuck off and ended up playing like crap.

PeepShow

Dude, there is no chance in hell they would have made the Championship game. They could have pulled a New England and went undefeated and blew out the rest of there opponents by 50 points. It doesnt matter. They fucked themselves and lost to a better team.

circle

Reaction score
Actually OU is still in control of their own destiny as far as playing for a BCS bowl game is concerned. They still lead the Big 12 South, and if they beat OSU they have the tie breaker over Texas, which in turn allows them to play in the big 12 championship, and if they win there they get an automatic bid.

As far as the National Championship is concerned...they need a lot of help b/c they don't have much of a shot right now with 2 losses. I'd say a Kansas loss and a Mizzou win this Saturday will help. That's a start

Enigma22

Reaction score
im gonna go with michigan vs app state because who the hell is app state. i remember when i heard about that game. it was great cause im a ohio state fan.

Travis40

Actually OU is still in control of their own destiny as far as playing for a BCS bowl game is concerned. They still lead the Big 12 South, and if they beat OSU they have the tie breaker over Texas, which in turn allows them to play in the big 12 championship, and if they win there they get an automatic bid.

As far as the National Championship is concerned...they need a lot of help b/c they don't have much of a shot right now with 2 losses. I'd say a Kansas loss and a Mizzou win this Saturday will help. That's a start

Yeah, we need one of the craziest weeks in College Football on Saturday to maybe have a chance at qualifying...like Arkansas beating LSU...Mizzou beating Kansas or the other way around (doesn't really matter) OU beating OSU, WVU losing...yeah, it's not gonna happen...but I hope it's USC/OU or UO/OU in the Fiesta Bowl

circle

Reaction score
With the way this season has gone...ANYTHING is possible, but OU needs to take care of business.

Travis40

I'm watching Texas right now....they're just going down the drain..last I checked A&M was winning 17-0 around half...USC beat ASU...so OU still has a chance...maybe...

Travis40

Arkansas has just beat LSU....so...yeah, god damn, what's happening to Top 5 teams this year? That's 12 times this year that a Top 5 team has lost...god...:nonono:

circle

Reaction score
OU beats Mizzou this weekend, and if possible Pitt beats WVU I'd say they have a shot. Don't think LSU/OSU/UG deserve to be in the national title picture at this point.

It's sounds like a reach, but its def possible.