Big Spoiler from TNA Impact Tapings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Disregarding the smurf part, this has potential to be a great feud. 2 bad-asses going at it. Morgan's heel character has been great. He was burrying the tag division so he had to lose the titles. But this has the potential of being something good.
Too bad Morgan sucks balls.

WOOOOOOOOW TNA really? The Outsiders? Really?

Hogan wins the King of the Mountain Match to become TNA World Heavyweight Champion

Jon Honcho

Reaction score
^ I called him a fag because he called me a mark on twitter, extremely unprofessional. His offense is so whacky and stupid, I hate those dumb elbows in the corner

*waits for the obligatory, "he was right" comment*

Awwww, Matt Morgan hurt your feelings on Twitter:laugh:

Double J

Reaction score
^ I called him a fag because he called me a mark on twitter, extremely unprofessional. His offense is so whacky and stupid, I hate those dumb elbows in the corner

*waits for the obligatory, "he was right" comment*

lmao wow....ya know I really shouldn't be surprised that you follow the TNA wrestlers on twitter...

Outsiders as tag champs just puts the nail a little farther down, the final blow will be when Hogan wins the title. Seriously they have to many damn tag teams they can push to worry about putting the belts on The Outsiders. Don't get me wrong the outsiders were great in their day. Razor Ramon/Scott Hall has always been one of my favorite wrestlers but it's pass their time.

Even worse they can't say "Oh they just have the belts to put over another team", bull shit. Even if they were to try this it's really not that big a deal due to how old, fat, and out of shape they are (mainly Hall). Guys like MCMGs should be able to beat Hall/Nash due to how fast and in shape they're in.

DAMN IT Hogan, this is not mother *%($ing WCW!!