Big Spoiler from TNA Impact Tapings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The Ratings will go up whenever The Band is on TV with the championships and when they are off the show, the ratings will go down!!!

Greatest Booking Ever since the time Scott Hall No showed for turning point 2008 :)

chessarmy

Reaction score
It just gets better and better.

Oh well, at least Samoa Joe beat the fuck out of that smurf Matt Morgan

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
It just gets better and better.

Oh well, at least Samoa Joe beat the fuck out of that smurf Matt Morgan

Disregarding the smurf part, this has potential to be a great feud. 2 bad-asses going at it. Morgan's heel character has been great. He was burrying the tag division so he had to lose the titles. But this has the potential of being something good.

chessarmy

Reaction score
^ I called him a fag because he called me a mark on twitter, extremely unprofessional. His offense is so whacky and stupid, I hate those dumb elbows in the corner

*waits for the obligatory, "he was right" comment*

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
^ I called him a fag because he called me a mark on twitter, extremely unprofessional. His offense is so whacky and stupid, I hate those dumb elbows in the corner

*waits for the obligatory, "he was right" comment*

Seriously? :lmao

His current character has actually put him up there with my favorite heels. I like what they're doing with him.

Kizza

Reaction score
Only smurfs use Twitter anyways.

Reaction score
Despite Morgan being a smurf, this has potential to be a great feud. Joe is a bad-ass going. Morgan's heel character has been sub par. He was burrying the tag division so he had to lose the titles. Too bad he couldn't die and have himself buried at the same time. But this has the potential of being something good, because Joe is a bad ass.

No doubt, no doubt.

chessarmy

Reaction score
I legit lol'd @ Morgan calling chessarmy a mark. When was this?

When he won the Tag Team Titles with Hernandez, I told him "Everyone can see your heel turn coming from a mile away", he replied going "I bet you it won't happen!". Naturally, it happened so I replied back to Morgan saying "Looks like I was right", then he called me a mark. He's probably just trying to be funny, but the way I see it, nobody knows who this guy is, he's a terrible worker with a laughable offense, and his promos are so obnoxious I have no clue what he's trying to say half the time.

Isn't that right M-MA-M-Matt?

chessarmy

Reaction score
^ Absolutely agree 100%, I hope Joe stabs him with that Samoan sword when Morgan goes for those stupid aerobic elbows.