Big Show n' Rey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HIGH FLYER

The Artiste
Reaction score
As much as I like Mysterio, I have to agree that there is a long waiting list for tag team belts.. However, only the USOS are an actual unit that depends more on each other than on their own. the others could easily part ways and they'd do alright.. I think they should be next in line for the belts.. even over the real Americans.

HIGH FLYER

The Artiste
Reaction score
Big Show will face Rey, and he will eat him!!! Nom nom nom

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Honestly, Big Show should have stayed off TV for a while. The main event feud with him and Orton was just stupid in my opinion. And now, put him in the tag team division with Rey Rey? And not just that, but as number one contenders? Why do this. They should be pushing the actual teams that they have on the division, not giving title shots to old timers, one who is boring, the other who's knees mess up more than Jimmie Walker says "DY NO MITE!".

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
The potential is there, Show is a solid worker who has decent crowd involvement providing he doesn't have over 12 minutes or so in ring and Rey can up the tempo for the cheap pops. They're both legends in the sport and can get solid pops.