Big Show n' Rey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Least it stops Big Show crying and being in a shitty singles match. I'd rather this than Big Show anywhere near the ME.
I thought he played his role well but lets face it after that ME flopped so hard with he vs Orton there was basically nothing to do with Show but just write him off of TV for a while. That was the worst ME feud flop I can remember in 2013

Ryback's ME feud went over 100 X better ffs

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Ryback's ME feud went over 100 X better ffs

An look where Ryback is now as that ME push is pretty much accepted as being poor booking, matches and being one of the least great moments of the year.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
An look where Ryback is now as that ME push is pretty much accepted as being poor booking, matches and being one of the least great moments of the year.
Exactly, so what does that say about where Show should be now? A flop that bad you can't just gloss over. He needed a break from TV to let people forget how much they hated that ME match

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
There's some sort of sick comedy in WWE pairing up two old timers who are both working through knee issues as a tag team. I just need to find it.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Exactly, so what does that say about where Show should be now? A flop that bad you can't just gloss over. He needed a break from TV to let people forget how much they hated that ME match

True! My original post is just me happy he's gone from the ME.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
If they win the belts before the Real Americans or Usos, I will riot.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
If they win the belts before the Real Americans or Usos, I will riot.
Seeing them basically dominate and go over the Rhodes bros cleanly was bad enough, let alone in a championship match. :eww:

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Seeing them basically dominate and go over the Rhodes bros cleanly was bad enough, let alone in a championship match. :eww:
I can't get that thought out my head now. WHY.

Reaction score
Or hopefully mysterio going heel and attacking show!!! I know not happening :okay:
haha if Mysterio attacked Show for no reason somehow wwe would find a way to say Big Show done something to Rey.
"And in this replay we see Rey Mysterio fighting back against Big Show after Show slapped Rey's hand."

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I believe Mysterio will no longer team up with show and that's it. Then they go by their own.
Huh? You think they beat the champs and then split? They are getting a title shot at some point slick.