Big Show discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
What about the being 500 pounds part? :burns:

Point here is Big Show is not just 500 pounds of fat. Big show is mostly muscle considering the kind of work he does. He has no problems moving around like a normal human being. No need for a scooter, no need up or down stairs. He is in good shape since he had his gigantism treated as a kid and doesn't suffer most of the health issues that comes with the illness.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
A large part of me hope that Show is thinking about retiring soon, so they're giving him this push as one last 'thank you' or something from the WWE before he goes away. The logical part of my brain knows it's just wishful thinking, unfortunately.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
A large part of me hope that Show is thinking about retiring soon, so they're giving him this push as one last 'thank you' or something from the WWE before he goes away. The logical part of my brain knows it's just wishful thinking, unfortunately.

Like it or not, big Show likely won't retire until 2014.