Big Show discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
thats weird, it made my dick hard. It guess the side effects are different for different people

Will making an orgasmic face and jumping up and down makes your dick hard? :urm::silva: kane-a-nite what is your sexual preference? :silva:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Henry is injured, but I wish it was given to him too. I also think they're just doing this to feed him to Cena, which I hope will lead somewhere, but we all know how good WWE is when we're talking about continuity. Anyway, Show doesn't deserve as much time and attention as he's being given.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Leo C said:
Henry is injured, but I wish it was given to him too. I also think they're just doing this to feed him to Cena, which I hope will lead somewhere, but we all know how good WWE is when we're talking about continuity. Anyway, Show doesn't deserve as much time and attention as he's being given.

Makes you wish Umaga was back and kickin' ass. :burns:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Randy Savage said:
I like it b/c I am a fans of Big SHow it about time you man up crayo and give Big Show RESPECT HE SO RIGHTFUL DESAVE!

604dbd984f80b875b2429d9feab6d4fb.png

I respect him as a servant to WWE and a old-school guy. But the guy is nearly 50, he makes NO ONE look good when he feuds with them, he's terrible to watch in the ring and he's in a position a younger or better talent should be in. He just sucks.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Crayo said:
I respect him as a servant to WWE and a old-school guy. But the guy is nearly 50, he makes NO ONE look good when he feuds with them, he's terrible to watch in the ring and he's in a position a younger or better talent should be in. He just sucks.
That's because he's a giant. You try being 500 pounds and nearly 7 feet and put on a 5 star match. :upset: People like Show get picked on enough with their daily lives.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
stephan1 said:
That's because he's a giant. You try being 500 pounds and nearly 7 feet and put on a 5 star match. :upset: People like Show get picked on enough with their daily lives.

I don't see many people picking on a 7 ft giant.

It doesn't matter. People rage about how bad Khali is, should we defend him and say it's because of his size? Show is still quite athletic in his matches but he makes no one look good. That's not his size, that's his ability. Henry as a face made people look good for years letting them go over him. Show - like Sheamus - has this ability to make their opponent look like shit.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Crayo said:
I don't see many people picking on a 7 ft giant.

It doesn't matter. People rage about how bad Khali is, should we defend him and say it's because of his size? Show is still quite athletic in his matches but he makes no one look good. That's not his size, that's his ability. Henry as a face made people look good for years letting them go over him. Show - like Sheamus - has this ability to make their opponent look like s***.

Orlly, so you don't think the whole street stares at big show when he walks down the street? not because he's the big show but because of his size and mass. all im saying is, show the guy some compassion. its not easy to be big show. hes lucky hes a wrestler, thats the only business he would fit into. can u imagine him with an office job? "Boss, I can't type, my fingers are too big." :burns: "Boss, I broke printer"

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
Orlly, so you don't think the whole street stares at big show when he walks down the street? not because he's the big show but because of his size and mass. all im saying is, show the guy some compassion. its not easy to be big show. hes lucky hes a wrestler, thats the only business he would fit into. can u imagine him with an office job? "Boss, I can't type, my fingers are too big." :burns: "Boss, I broke printer"

You know those things are easily fixed now a days right? They make keyboards and such for people with large hands. And Big Show is a grown man, he knows how to control his strength. He was also a pro college basketball player before wrestling. He has plenty of alternatives. I know people Almost as tall as show. Life ain't hard for them except that it can be hard finding suites in the right size. That's about it they say.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
You know those things are easily fixed now a days right? They make keyboards and such for people with large hands. And Big Show is a grown man, he knows how to control his strength. He was also a pro college basketball player before wrestling. He has plenty of alternatives. I know people Almost as tall as show. Life ain't hard for them except that it can be hard finding suites in the right size. That's about it they say.
What about the being 500 pounds part? :burns:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
stephan1 said:

You're taking this way off-topic. I have no personal hate for the guy. His character sucks. Him not being able to type makes no difference whether I like Big Show the character or not.

Donald Trump_

Reaction score
Crayo said:
You're taking this way off-topic. I have no personal hate for the guy. His character sucks. Him not being able to type makes no difference whether I like Big Show the character or not.

Spoiler Alert: Randy Cabbage is Big Show. :burns: