Royal Rumble Big names for Royal Rumble 2017?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Steve Blackman or I don't give a shit

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
If they wanna do it right:
-Shinsuke Nakmura debuts
-Finn Balor returns to win the rumble
-AJ Styles vs. HBK, could even be for the WWE Championship
-Have really good surprise entrants in the rumble match
-Let the cruiserweights go OFF in stacked match
-Kevin Owens defends his Universal title against Sami Zayn
-Have The Rock show up and wrestle in the rumble

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I personally really don't want to see HBK vs AJ Styles. They could definitely have a five star match if HBK doesn't have too much ring rust, so you can call this a selfish reason, but he's like the one guy who lost a retirement match and stayed retired, and it's nice to have that

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I personally really don't want to see HBK vs AJ Styles. They could definitely have a five star match if HBK doesn't have too much ring rust, so you can call this a selfish reason, but he's like the one guy who lost a retirement match and stayed retired, and it's nice to have that
Me either... Not that I don't like AJ but he is overrated and HBK doesn't need to come back for that guy. There's no story as far as I'm concerned

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Me either... Not that I don't like AJ but he is overrated and HBK doesn't need to come back for that guy. There's no story as far as I'm concerned
Never overrated brother!

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Now don't get me wrong, AJ has earned his reputation, but I agree that there really is no story either. WWE would have to either have AJ drop his title at the Smackdown equivalent of TLC which I personally feel is too soon, or give HBK a title shot, which I feel extremely pointless. AJ v HBK would be having a match just for the point of having a match, which I don't like. I'm not much of a dream match guy, I'm a dream story guy, and this is not the right time for an AK v Micheals story

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Now don't get me wrong, AJ has earned his reputation, but I agree that there really is no story either. WWE would have to either have AJ drop his title at the Smackdown equivalent of TLC which I personally feel is too soon, or give HBK a title shot, which I feel extremely pointless. AJ v HBK would be having a match just for the point of having a match, which I don't like. I'm not much of a dream match guy, I'm a dream story guy, and this is not the right time for an AK v Micheals story

I guess?....... but the story for me would be HBK vs AJ Styles legendary matchup it's so great it will write itself...just send them out there!

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Whoa Whoa Whoa........ Overrated?
Yes... overrated... I think he's ONE of the best, but not the best ever or even the best in the world right now. Not just his in ring skills either. He gets stuck on the mic all of the time and he's not really good at all on his delivery, never really has been. Just because a guy sticks around for a long time doesn't mean he's the best. Don't get me wrong, he has alot of experience and it shows, this sounds like I'm bashing him but I like AJ... but he's not the best. Half of his fans now are all bandwagon jumpers that got behind this idea the day he debuted with WWE.

Last edited:

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Nah.... AJ is really good, but not on HBK's level
Oh I'm completely agree with that HBK is 1 of the GOAT'S!! .....but Aj will be also down the line.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Yes... overrated... I think he's ONE of the best, but not the best ever or even the best in the world right now. He gets stuck on the mic all of the time and he's not really good at all on his delivery, never really has been. Just because a guy sticks around for a long time doesn't mean he's the best. Don't get me wrong, he has alot of experience and it shows but he's not the best.
Never said he was the best (That's The Undertaker).....overrated I feel he is not tho

Reactions: Thou Confidential