Big Ball O' Bullshit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

spiralshock, whats your name so i can call you something?

and thanks lennie, i saw the forum but it appeared there were two major smurfs as admins so nothx.

wordlife kissing ass seems like nothing out of the ordinary anyway.

kassidy isn't cool, gtfo.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

You can call me Mike if you want. That goes for anybody else too.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
ah that makes sense i havent visited these forums in a really long time and i was confused as well

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Allright you primitive screwheads listen up...

[yt]gQAQsG-tE3k[/yt]

^^This pretty much sums up how I feel about this forum right now.

Ever since Chaos demodded MS and WS and bumped up the yes men this place has legit turned to shit. Nothing but stupid fucking arguments and flame wars. And let me just say, I tried. I really tried to ignore the bullshit. MS may have been an egotistical asshole but at least he was up front about it and actually tried to increase activity. And Chaos you may not like this but you are exactly the same way. You're both stubborn as mules when it comes to how the forum should be run. Yes I realize this is a wrestling forum but you need activity so that people searching for wrestling forums actually want to post. And this place has no age limit either (at least not a very high one) so of course we're gonna get blueberries. What matters is how you react to them. The racism thing yeah I can see why it would be a turn-off. The spam only got out of control because nobody would step the fuck up and get topics back on track.
I have been here nearly two years and consider myself to be a fairly intelligent and level headed poster. I tried to avoid drama and I can honestly say I don't hate anybody on here (even Matt's Legs or LKP). I also wasn't a complete dickrider like alot of people on here. If I gave criticism I tried to be constructive about it and not dissolve into "lol ur a fag!!eleventyonebarbecuesauce" territory. That being said let's pull the pin on this grenade shall we.

1. Mike Chaos, I like you, and not in a dickrider way either. You've done some good things for the forum and for the most part are levelheaded about things. I know it can't be easy keeping this merry group of blueberries in line. That being said your "my way or the highway" really came off as dickish and egomaniacal. Not sure if you intended it to be that way. In any forum you need a different mix of opinions on your moderator staff. You need somebody to play devil's advocate and stand up when they believe an idea sucks or would hurt the forum.

2. Which brings me to XBA and WORDLIFE. Guys, I like you, really. You both can make intelligent posts and for the most part don't piss me off. But the moment Chaos came back you both jumped on his dick like a hungry hooker. That's part of the reason for the resentment because it seriously looked like you both got promoted because you tongue-darted Mike's stinktube. You both talk about how bad the forum was when MS was admin. Did either one of you email Mark and complain? I like how you both waited until he got the boot to talk shit about him. You could have easily done the same thing when he was admin. At least Noumenon actually spoke his mind about being pissed about the spam when MS was admin. If this is supposed to be a public forum people shouldn't be afraid of speaking out against things. People are supposed to have different opinions and most intelligent and civilized fucks should be able to debate with other people and still respect the other person's opinion. I've had many a discussion with people where I disagreed with people but still respected their opinions and ability to defend them. I'm rambling...back on point. XBA I appreciate you bringing MMA to the forum and lobbying for it. You were one of the people I looked up to when I first started BTB. I wish you both the best of luck in your positions and hope that you bring something to the table besides always agreeing with Chaos.

3. I don't give a fuck if you're an admin, an S-Mod, a jew, white, black, hispanic, or a blue smurf-cat like in Avatar. If I disagree with you about something I'll let you know (if it's something I give a fuck about). I treat everybody on here equally. Look at my posts and you won't see one single dick riding post at all. I may agree with what you say in a post but I won't bend over and say more just because of it. I earned my respect the hard way by making intelligent posts and treating everybody fairly.

I really hope things get better because I do like posting here and discussing wrestling with people (I'm trying to put together a list of my personal top "mark the fuck out" moments which I will be posting when it's done). If people don't like this post I don't care.

phantomgerald

Does a moderator on a forum mean so much to your lifes?

If yes, then open your window, smell the air outside and realise that there is life out there. Yes, there's life outside where people actually hang out, get wasted and have fun.

It's sad and disgusting to see what has happened to this forum. When I joined back in 2004 (I think?), the place was filled with intelligent wrestling fans who just wanted to debate about the week in wrestling. They are knowledgeable and can hold a debate.

Now, the forum is filled with attention whores, some who don't even watch wrestling anymore, and are so devoid of something called a social life that they actually feel a sense of satisfaction when somebody replies to their post.

If you're offended by this post, then yes, I'm talking about you, fuckface. Now go cry to your mum.

The Rated R CMStar

If yes, then open your window, smell the air outside and realise that there is life out there. Yes, there's life outside where people actually hang out, get wasted and have fun.

Not if you're Phil Brooks :shifty:

Nah seriously, I agree with you. Things like moderators, admins, super mods, etc, sure, it can bother you, taking it to the extreme kinda piss you off, but to actually go to the extends of for example leaving the forum or hoggering the entire forum with discussions about how people got removed or how you are leaving or stuff like that, it makes no sense.

Is a wrestling forum, nothing more, nothing less. You long in here, you talk wrestling, you leave. It shouldn't be more than that.

Now, the forum is filled with attention whores, some who don't even watch wrestling anymore

THIS. I have never undestood why people who don't watch wrestling anymore, hell, don't even follow it, are in here, you know, a wrestling forum.

Kizza

In more epic news, I was sandnigga brudda, then Bar Tab, now back to Kizza.

I miss WS :(