Big Ball O' Bullshit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

I went ahead and merged all of these threads essentially about the same bullshit into one big ball of bullshit thread as to reduce some clutter in the section. So yeah...go nuts.

i am confused

I was too until I saw the post from noumenon. I couldn't figure out why people were responding to stuff that didn't seem to be from this thread or what I thought was this thread. lol

As for XBA not speaking up, I think if you've ever had a job you probably have been afraid to speak up to your boss when you didn't like something, I know I don't in my real job. As for here though I had voiced my opinions on Monks changes, but told him since he was more active then I was, as far as I was concerned whatever he decided I would support but really didn't like the racist remarks everywhere. I've spoken up against Chaos as well when I've not agreed with stuff as well. But ultimately again just like Monk, Chaos is the boss and he is the most active. So I may not agree with everything he does (though so far the only thing I haven't agreed with was the smod spot for the winner of the member of the month thing) and I will speak up but in the end he has the final say, and I will live with it.

As for Monkeystyle, I think its intresting that many of you keep saying that Chaos went behind there backs. The truth is, Monkeystyle was no different in that scense. Anyone who doesn't think that if myself and Chuck had ligit e-mailed Mark to get him removed, that Monk wouldn't have hessitated to get rid of us first had he found out, is fooling themselves. And anyone who keeps saying that Chaos did what he did so that he wouldn't lose his spot is also fooling themselves because, Chaos wouldn't have lost his spot to Monk. Mark didn't support Monks style of administration. So Monk had a choice to stay on staff and live with the changes, or quit...he did neither so Mike made the decision for him.

Finally, the people who said that at least Mike was upfront about trying to get Chaos removed are again should stop fighting because they didn't see what was going on, but Mike asked Monk point blank if he was petitioning Mark to get him removed and Monk lied saying he wanted to work together with Mike to work this out. Monk had no intentions of working with Mike and thats what lead to his removal.

Beer

I was too until I saw the post from noumenon. I couldn't figure out why people were responding to stuff that didn't seem to be from this thread or what I thought was this thread. lol

As for XBA not speaking up, I think if you've ever had a job you probably have been afraid to speak up to your boss when you didn't like something, I know I don't in my real job. As for here though I had voiced my opinions on Monks changes, but told him since he was more active then I was, as far as I was concerned whatever he decided I would support but really didn't like the racist remarks everywhere. I've spoken up against Chaos as well when I've not agreed with stuff as well. But ultimately again just like Monk, Chaos is the boss and he is the most active. So I may not agree with everything he does (though so far the only thing I haven't agreed with was the smod spot for the winner of the member of the month thing) and I will speak up but in the end he has the final say, and I will live with it.

As for Monkeystyle, I think its intresting that many of you keep saying that Chaos went behind there backs. The truth is, Monkeystyle was no different in that scense. Anyone who doesn't think that if myself and Chuck had ligit e-mailed Mark to get him removed, that Monk wouldn't have hessitated to get rid of us first had he found out, is fooling themselves. And anyone who keeps saying that Chaos did what he did so that he wouldn't lose his spot is also fooling themselves because, Chaos wouldn't have lost his spot to Monk. Mark didn't support Monks style of administration. So Monk had a choice to stay on staff and live with the changes, or quit...he did neither so Mike made the decision for him.

Finally, the people who said that at least Mike was upfront about trying to get Chaos removed are again should stop fighting because they didn't see what was going on, but Mike asked Monk point blank if he was petitioning Mark to get him removed and Monk lied saying he wanted to work together with Mike to work this out. Monk had no intentions of working with Mike and thats what lead to his removal.

No disrespect but this post is fairly unnecessary at this point. The Monk/Mike/Mark, or now the official Triple M Incident, is out of the question. People are annoyed because they liked Monk and thought he added much more than any other staff member to IWF.

This Guy

No disrespect but this post is fairly unnecessary at this point. The Monk/Mike/Mark, or now the official Triple M Incident, is out of the question. People are annoyed because they liked Monk and thought he added much more than any other staff member to IWF.

I get that Beer, but the reason why I bring it up is because people are still bitching like its going to change things. Monk is gone, and all the bitching in the world isn't going to amazingly make him an admin again. But I also brought up a few points that basically bring to light that just like when all this started with your banning and I said that many people arguing are hypocrites, this situation is no different. (ie Mike tossing out Monk as Monk would have done the same)

And actually the one I didn't really touch on and I know that we have danced around this but no one has really said this specifically so I will.

A lot of people have said that XBA was a coward for not speaking up when Monk was in charge. But now he is. Yet again as I've said before there the same people who say he isn't good enough to be an admin but none of you spoke up when he was made an smod. I realize its a different position of power, but its the same thing really. I believe that if Monk had made him an admin none of the people complaining now would have said squat.

To bottom line this, I just don't get why we still need to be discussing this over and over and over again. You don't like XBA as an admin fine. You miss Monk, fine, so do I. But going on and on about it in this thread and the Mike Chaos has gone too far thread etc doesn't change the fact that this is the way it is now and if you don't like it no one is forcing you to stay.

So can we please just move on?

Beer

I'mma say that at this point, I think Monk would have done exactly the same as Mike in his shoes. My feeling is that Monk was a great Administrator and the site would continue to profit from him being here.

However, there is nothing I can change so like you said, most should move on.

the resurrection

Gonna make one last post here, that's it.

For the record when Mike first came back and we started disagreeing on the fundamental nature of how to run the site I was prepared to step down. It's why I had my sweet legends tag made. I had spoken to about this to WS and he convinced me to stay on. Fine, so I did. At that point I felt that we weren't going to be able to work together so I did what I had to do. Did I go behind Mike's back. Sure I did. Why? Because obviously his ego is so large that it dwarfs even mine. That poll that Outsider started clearly showed that the majority preferred me to him as the senior administrator. (fyi, why else was that thread deleted other than to soothe Mike's fragile ego?)

Did I lie to him about trying to get rid of him? Yes I did. Why? Because I wanted to know if someone was talking behind my back or if Mike was being unethical and reading my private messages. (Yeah, they're called private for a reason.) And I got my answer.

As to whether I would've demoted any Admin who wanted to do the same to me? No. I have something called grace. If the majority didn't like what I was doing then I would've graciously stepped down and left it at that. We can't win them all.

To XBA, you're an idiot. I promoted you because I wanted people on my team who had differing opinions and would speak up. Seems to me that you valued the pretty red name more than your opinions, coward. Seems to me that there were quite a few on my team that were more content to shut up and keep their pretty positions than speak up.

And finally as to why I'm not posting here at all anymore or even posting this under my regular account. Well, see, I can't. Mike went the extra distance of silent banning me because he lacks the testicles to actually do it. By the way Mike. You can IP ban me as many times as you want, fact of the matter is I know all the tricks and will get around it every single time. So you can ban me again and again, but I'll keep posting this message until everyone sees it so you may as well just let it stay.

See ya later folks, it's been a real slice.