Better Heel: Orton or Hulk Hogan (NWO)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who was the better Heel?

• Hulk Hogan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Randy Orton

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
This is going to be a series thread and their is also going to be "Better Face".

Anyways who do you think was a Better Heel? Orton or Hogan?

Hogan's heel turn had an Impact on Wrestling. (See wut I did thar?)

Randy Orton disrespected alot of Legends and also said that Eddie Guerrero was in hell 2 months after he passed away.

Who was better and why?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
What had better effect? Hogan. Personally, I enjoyed Orton's heel runs so much more. A much better wrestler, much better actor, he looked like a psychotic mean heel when his physical look was that of any other generic wwe superstar. That's how good Orton was. I put him in the same league as HHH 2000. Who is widely regarded as the best heel of all time.

So yeah, I choose Orton.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Hogan was the better heel imo. Neither had great matches during their respective heel runs but Hulk had some much charisma he made me buy into the hollywood character. Plus his promo at BATB is better then any promo Randy ever cut.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
Hogan was the better heel imo. Neither had great matches during their respective heel runs but Hulk had some much charisma he made me buy into the hollywood character. Plus his promo at BATB is better then any promo Randy ever cut.

Randy's Match with Foley at Backlash 04 was pretty good.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
Randy Orton.
His psychotic look is awesome.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
True actually he had a few good matches. I'll still say Hogan however.

It's because he had a bigger IMPACT and changed the WRESTLING business.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Let's get back on topic, it's a great thread. The whole idea of comparing, I like it.

Orton 04 was great on the mic, his voice is a bit too deep and monotone now though. But he has the best facial expressions in the world (wrestlers), name me someone who's better.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Picked Orton. Hogan was better on the mic, but to me he looked forced. Orton looked completely mental.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Let's get back on topic, it's a great thread. The whole idea of comparing, I like it.

Orton 04 was great on the mic, his voice is a bit too deep and monotone now though. But he has the best facial expressions in the world (wrestlers), name me someone who's better.

Undertaker? When Michael's kicked out of the tombstone at wm 25 he actually looked confused and depressed.