Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'd love to know what reasons you have for why Rugrat and Doddsy are scum.

FYI, I'm not interested in why he thinks I'm scum. He hinted at it in his garbage MQ and it's not worth remotely entertaining for a bite.

Here's an idea, Prince. Perhaps try ceasing to bait Jeff and get some strong reads and you won't see a huge wagon form on you.

Also, for your benefit, Mr Porter is Jeff. You wouldn't understand the reference.
He’s presented a pretty good case on Rugrat, you should go and read it

im voting OMB over Rugrat atm because I’m selfish and have reason to think OMB is scum due to him doing similar shit to last time he was scum Which was refusing to vote a teammate. What makes it worse here is that he had tweet “on his radar” and then refused to vote him lol. Doesn’t make sense

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also I moved back to Mitch at the end because that’s where I saw day going and was going to bed so couldn’t really push the tweet thing. Assumed (probably a little prematurely with you and Rugrat voting later on) that nobody was gonna lynch the cop unless I was here to aggressively push for it and deadline was gonna be whilst I was sleeping

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Vote Count

Tweet (6) -Poyser, Jeff, PHEN0M, Bananas, Sky, RR

Vote Count

Tweet (6) -Poyser, Jeff, PHEN0M, Bananas, Sky, Chimp

Vote Count at the time of Mitch's death:

Tweet (4) -Bananas, Chimp, RR, CP
Mitch (5) - Jeff, Barry, Phen0m, Poyser

On my earlier posts I said I'd like to look at who 'hopped off' the Tweet wagon once it got into execute territory, and then onto Mitch. Seems here it was PHEN0M and Poyser. Yeah, I'm not going to even try and analyse this.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
He’s presented a pretty good case on Rugrat, you should go and read it

I'll give it another read. Was a lot of content to sift through in that post.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
vote Rugrat

go read his posts. the whole time the tweet wagon was rolling he wanted nothing to do with it and only hopped on briefly at poyser's instruction until the cop claim at which point he went back to wanting to vote me or phenom.

pretty confident rugrat will flip scum. jeff can sit down now. he's done absolutely nothing of worth this game and anyone saying otherwise is objectively incorrect.

This is actually sound (minus the Jeff part). The flip-flopping sure is a cause for concern. He's around too so might be good to push for a claim.

Also I can't seem to shake that Mitch was so hard for OMB in his posts, then winds up dead Day 1. I haven't played with either of them much, but would OMB be so keen to off someone reading him scum? He's also not exactly bumping up with reads or significant play.

Vote: OMB

Also kind of willing to let CP slide (for now) as my suss is solely based on his lack of attention to detail in 2 posts [execute, Jeff/Chimp]. Can always test if his role is BS too.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
yes he was pushing jeff and then made this post later. he already noted that Tweet hinted at a good role earlier so points 2 and 3 would've been valid earlier on. and point 1 he's using jeff being town to suss tweet which doesn't make sense as like I said he was pushing jeff from the beginning of the game and said he doesn't believe the lie detector claim. wouldn't it make more sense to use the cop claim to strenghten your suspocion on jeff rather than turning it around and saying tweet is scum because we have jeff's role?

im happy to put CP as a scum read.
Calling scum cop out of nowhere, as I remember it, wasn't exactly a unique read, but did CP say it first?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
"how many gyms do you go to" is not a question asked by anyone who has ever been to a gym lol

still reading back/quoting before the goon patrol jumps to their usual idiotic conclusions
I was actually considering leaning town on CP but this constant attitude of "I am infallible and you would only read me scum if you are stupid" is putting me off.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
huh? I just explained why scum gravedigger in a game of this size with a 3x vig would be broken. why are you ignoring completely foolproof logic?
Are you gravedigger though? The assumption is that you are telling the truth about your role

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
never said they were sold or that they had him as town. another lie and a shift of the goal posts by you.

I'm focusing on it because I don't want people lazily repeating fucking lies after this game is over to discredit my performance and give credit to others when I CLEARLY DEMONSTRATED they didn't want to lynch him anymore.
"If you can't prove what you're saying, throw a wall of irrelevant quotes at them" -CP

Status
Not open for further replies.