Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Myself and Smark, page 1.

Over stating the colour? A bit presumptuous to throw around CONFIRMED when there's the potential for shenanigans, but I have you both as town reads, just dislike the confirm wording.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Over stating the colour? A bit presumptuous to throw around CONFIRMED when there's the potential for shenanigans, but I have you both as town reads, just dislike the confirm wording.
We've established there was no way we could have known the town colour short of receiving a town PM.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Except for people suggesting they had seen it earlier on. Anyway, no point fixating on it anymore from my end. I'm comfortable with my town reads.

Tweets, I hope he claims. He's good enough to do that and work with us to catch scum. Provided he's town of course.

Anyway, Vote: TheRedPrince

Off to bed.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Except for people suggesting they had seen it earlier on. Anyway, no point fixating on it anymore from my end. I'm comfortable with my town reads.

Tweets, I hope he claims. He's good enough to do that and work with us to catch scum. Provided he's town of course.

Anyway, Vote: TheRedPrince

Off to bed.
If you don’t buy the colour thing then why do you have sky and smark as town?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Anyway, Vote Barry

I've been saying he's slimy for most of this game. Chimp, thoughts on him?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No thoughts on my case on tweet, sky?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
If you don’t buy the colour thing then why do you have sky and smark as town?

It's stronger town and I see no reason for either to pull that ploy as scum. Ballsy if they did do it though.

Sky is blood thirsty, Smark is a hive of activity. Low level justification for them, but, I'd like to trust them.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But you spent like half an hour quoting sky posts and calling them slimy??

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
You’re being pretty disingenuous about why I’m voting you. Yes I said I don’t have a reason to read you town yet, but that’s literally just one thing that I said, we’ve interacted a fair amount where I quite clearly have other problems with you :reigns3

First off, trying to dissuade town reads from me and then LYING about what your intentions with this were. You lied, straight up, because your defence is that you weren’t disagreeing with giving me town reads but didn’t believe the town reads from certain people, yet you literally said you disagree with giving me early town reads and that wasn’t to suss jeff, it was actually a caveat to you joining my big man wagon, which makes that look even worse now we know big man is town because it smacks of trying to set me up as an avenue once the big man wagon goes bad which if you’re scum you’d know it would.

Then your play around big man itself again nowwe know he’s town is also shady. You’re disingenuous about why I’m voting him, getting my case completely wrong whilst joining it, saying I’ve got a good idea to try and get activity out of him. You defend this by saying you misread my post but again this is a lie because I never said anything of the sort of trying to get activity out of him, or that he coasts as scum or anything like that, which just shows your thoughts to not really be genuine. To make it worse you joined my wagon thinking that was the only reason for it (and adding a caveat to you joining) when that’s a fucking terrible reason to be wagoning somebody after the initial first couple pages stages of the game. You were putting big man’s wagon deep into claim territory like 20 odd pages into the game because.... you wanted to prod activity out of him?
Does seem pretty damning, especially your first paragraph though I don't really have much of a read on Tweet myself.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
But you spent like half an hour quoting sky posts and calling them slimy??
Don't mind him, he has this ridiculous habit of tunnelling me for no reason. I remember one time before he tunnelled me like this but then voted someone else. Which game was that? I think it may have been one where he was scum

Status
Not open for further replies.