• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Current Reads

Town: Poyser, Smark, Sky, Mr Porter, Shawn

Fence: Rugrat, Tweet

Scum: RedPrince, Barry

Rest are null

A town Poyser is fantastic. Tweets' attitude to the wagon seems to hold some frustration as I know he was rather annoyed to be killed N1 in my game and may be annoyed that it's a possibility here again (early death). However, the refusal to claim attitude grew tiresome on WF and I still hate it.

Torn between a vote on Tweets as Poyser is a great read of him, or going rogue and putting pressure on the lizard. *Sigh*
Who is the lizard?

Dance Hall Days

Tougher Than Your Dad
Jeff just said on page 1 that Smark was town, but doesn't really explain why. Not sure what it could be if not the colour thing though. Thing of it is I'm not sure it's alignment indicative either way as it makes no sense either way. I'm feeling pretty good about his other contributions, so I guess I'm asking more a curiosity than anything else.

Barry just generally hasn't felt great to me. I guess he's pushing for Rugrat, but he''s been town on Jeff from early too, but wasn't defending his wagon as it built. Also this early post just felt super slimy. Like if you're town, why not ask Rugrat why he voted instead of coming up with a scum motivation out of whole cloth.

Both actually. Feels like Rugrat didn't bother reading other than my vote on Smark and voted there to see if a train would start, and as soon as it backfired, he went into hiding.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Btw now im confirmed I feel more comfortable saying this which is that I feel like I also saw scum as an orange somewhere. Like I feel like I’ve seen town teal and scum orange before, so when Shawn said it and people said he was wrong, I went to check my PM to see if the scum alignment is in there somewhere (it’s not).
Like idk where the fuck I seen it, but I wasn’t shocked at all when Shawn said it lmao, as I already felt like i knew the info

which is to say I’m probably not gonna lynch Shawn even if scum are orange. Also, his wording of his pm kinda makes the lie detector more believable. Could be worded that way for the desperado of course, but it makes more sense to cover a lie detector role or similar. That said if we have a decently strong cop (2x or more), we should lynch jeff

who is Shawn btw? Is he a WFer or a WSer?

I'm sure I saw it as well. I do know from my game that when you copy/paste between posts, the colour BBC code disappears so it might explain what has apparently happened.

Who is the lizard?

TheRedPrince (lizard avatar) aka CP

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Why do you feel CP is scum lethal? You might have quoted his posts already but just wanna see you put it into words

Dance Hall Days

Tougher Than Your Dad
Btw now im confirmed I feel more comfortable saying this which is that I feel like I also saw scum as an orange somewhere. Like I feel like I’ve seen town teal and scum orange before, so when Shawn said it and people said he was wrong, I went to check my PM to see if the scum alignment is in there somewhere (it’s not).
Like idk where the fuck I seen it, but I wasn’t shocked at all when Shawn said it lmao, as I already felt like i knew the info

which is to say I’m probably not gonna lynch Shawn even if scum are orange. Also, his wording of his pm kinda makes the lie detector more believable. Could be worded that way for the desperado of course, but it makes more sense to cover a lie detector role or similar. That said if we have a decently strong cop (2x or more), we should lynch jeff

who is Shawn btw? Is he a WFer or a WSer?

Maybe you saw your Discord name colour? :brodgers

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Why do you feel CP is scum lethal? You might have quoted his posts already but just wanna see you put it into words

He has a very good attention to detail and the Jeff/Chimp mistake is a sore point. Offered to provide a read back and thoughts, yet not much has been put in. Compare it to past games he has played, as town, and whilst low on activity, his content delivers. Would like to see more from him

Lethal

Tiffy Time
I'd love to answer but I just scrolled through Discord and am a little angry at the moment. I'm going for a walk to calm down.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
What do you think of what I said about tweet?

I think it's plausible and has some good weight behind it, but I can't help but shake that Tweet's play is based on his not wanting to be killed off so early in this game. He was vocal about that in my game's dead QT. I'm not qualified enough to make a sound judgment on his alignment though, hence he is sitting on my fence when it comes to a read.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Oh, so Big Man was town. Good to see we've got a 3rd confirm in that case

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
I don't think it's pointless at all, Jeff has been buddying Poyser all the way and the initial reason for it was that scum Poyser pushed a vulnerable town Jeff hard early on one game a couple months ago. When he explains it to us like that I can see Jeff buddying Poyser as a simple defense mechanism in case Poyser wants to do the same thing again here except the alignments are swapped.

This supposed shooting down of town reads on Poyser thing doesn't even make sense as scum, if I'm scum I know Poyser is town and he's not a guy I'm gonna get mislynched on my own so why even bother stirring that pot?
Do you really think scum Jeff would go rampantly at me to suspect me after the cheap confirm, considering he'd have a QT trying to talk him down?

Status
Not open for further replies.