Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I wasn't exactly hinting at Cop in particular, I simply tried to avoid claiming outright by saying I'm not getting lynched in a bid to conceal my role at least for today. I mean when I say something like that the cat is already pretty much out of the bag but can't hurt to try. I was also trying to get Jeff to lie detect the statement that I am not the Cop to see if he was legit.
I mean you could confirm you're legit by catching scum, not wasting a lie detect shot :brodgers

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I do disagree with that, nothing should ever not be given as a fake. If it's a real role it's up for grabs, nothing should be inherently confirmed town just based on role
Then I assume you are against it when people say miller can't be a fake, because I think a cop fake is worse than a miller fake.

Millers are designed to make you not trust them. Cops are trusted town roles. So I'd agree with you, if you literally mean any role.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Then I assume you are against it when people say miller can't be a fake, because I think a cop fake is worse than a miller fake.

Millers are designed to make you not trust them. Cops are trusted town roles. So I'd agree with you, if you literally mean any role.
I've no problem with a miller fake either, I wish we had them more often as people just assume a miller is confirmed at this point

• Love
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Rugrat, now that im thinking about it. If i lie detected him n hes a role cop. It come back positive wouldnt it :garrett

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I've no problem with a miller fake either, I wish we had them more often as people just assume a miller is confirmed at this point
tenor.gif

Miller's entire point is to make town think a townie is scum, not confirm him as town.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think tweet has cop as a safe fake

1) we had a desperado and if jeff is legit we have a lie detector. I assume he can't use it during day. that's already a good number of alignment confirming roles.
2) his strategy with a good role (watcher) last game was to ask for the watcher, he said this was to deter scum. he got janitored n1.
3) this game he softed a good role early, making him a n1 janitor target yet again. why do this tweet
4) his "plan" to look scummy made no sense and sounds like something he would've made up after realizing jeff was a lie detector and his safe wasn't so safe anymore and he might actually be in trouble

I raised points 1 and 2 earlier and he no-sold the post but was active at the time as he was replying to jeff

lynching him isn't as risky as it seems. saying this for reasons privy only to me at this time

Another guy playing setup spec with a new host, don't mind if I disregard point #1 and #4.

I didn't soft anything of my own volition, Big Man shot Poyser, Big Man flipped town, Poyser got confirmed, I debatably looked bad off of those interactions and the wagon was on its way, there's not much else I can do but either claim outright or attempt to hint at stuff from that point.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Rugrat, now that im thinking about it. If i lie detected him n hes a role cop. It come back positive wouldnt it :garrett
This is the first point you've made on Tweet I find no fault in. That could be possible.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I mean you could confirm you're legit by catching scum, not wasting a lie detect shot :brodgers
I've been on defense ever since Big Man flipped, Jeff is the one who insists that I'm scum and need to have my claim checked.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I would also assume a GF would give a 'favourable result' in opposition to the miller

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I would also assume a GF would give a 'favourable result' in opposition to the miller
I was saying that as well. If the miller is written like that, I would say so as I have written my GFs like that many times.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Oh now I'm the Rolecop, alright.

I am the Cop who is capable of finding out about people's alignments, not their roles.

Lie detect that tonight if you like.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Oh now I'm the Rolecop, alright.

I am the Cop who is capable of finding out about people's alignments, not their roles.

Lie detect that tonight if you like.
That's better. :cudi

Though, you could be the GF. :hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.