Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I think tweet has cop as a safe fake

1) we had a desperado and if jeff is legit we have a lie detector. I assume he can't use it during day. that's already a good number of alignment confirming roles.
2) his strategy with a good role (watcher) last game was to ask for the watcher, he said this was to deter scum. he got janitored n1.
3) this game he softed a good role early, making him a n1 janitor target yet again. why do this tweet
4) his "plan" to look scummy made no sense and sounds like something he would've made up after realizing jeff was a lie detector and his safe wasn't so safe anymore and he might actually be in trouble

I raised points 1 and 2 earlier and he no-sold the post but was active at the time as he was replying to jeff

lynching him isn't as risky as it seems. saying this for reasons privy only to me at this time
If you're holding the reasons back, this better be good

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Also did Tweet's soft come between him saying he was miller and then him giving more details about it?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Okay Doddsy:

Shawn claimed Miller stating that upon investigation he'd return an unfavourable result

Jeff claimed lie detector

Tweet claimed cop

The wording of Shawn's PM makes me more inclined to believe Jeff.

Reactions: Doddsy

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Shawn I can’t divulge anything about my PR just that I have one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If I wrote a miller fake, I'd probably say something like because I state Godfathers most of the time as always get a positive result.

It's to account for gunsmiths and things like that as well. So that miller wording could mean he'd have a false gun or whatever.

So entirely possibly they are both town, my only problem is why a second shot only if the first one is a true statement?

So if there's no cop, you get one guilty only, or three confirmed towns with the desperado? :hmm

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I had a quick skim through Tweets posts, looks like the majority of his claiming cop came after Jeff claimed lie detector, but he was hinting at it much earlier than that. Is that right?

I also saw he was trying to get Jeff to lie detect him saying he's a cop, which I mean if he is actually a town cop then :deandre

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
If I wrote a miller fake, I'd probably say something like because I state Godfathers most of the time as always get a positive result.

It's to account for gunsmiths and things like that as well. So that miller wording could mean he'd have a false gun or whatever.

So entirely possibly they are both town, my only problem is why a second shot only if the first one is a true statement?

So if there's no cop, you get one guilty only, or three confirmed towns with the desperado? :hmm

So you'd write that claim if there was a gunsmith as the main town alignment checking role i.e. that would be your miller write up if there was no cop, the same as what's happening here.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I don't see the need for Jeff to claim the bizness about the second shot if he uses it correctly the first time (or at least I doubt he thinks about it), so I'm pretty sure he's legit.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
To assume that would be too assume scum was given a cop fake and I don't know if I like the idea of a host giving a cop safe fake.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I wasn't exactly hinting at Cop in particular, I simply tried to avoid claiming outright by saying I'm not getting lynched in a bid to conceal my role at least for today. I mean when I say something like that the cat is already pretty much out of the bag but can't hurt to try. I was also trying to get Jeff to lie detect the statement that I am not the Cop to see if he was legit.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
To assume that would be too assume scum was given a cop fake and I don't know if I like the idea of a host giving a cop safe fake.
I do disagree with that, nothing should ever not be given as a fake. If it's a real role it's up for grabs, nothing should be inherently confirmed town just based on role

Status
Not open for further replies.