• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
TWEET

what made you vote rugrat in the first instance?
Nothing else that was going on in the thread really tickled my fancy but much like with PHEN0M, getting involved early and giving some token townish looking thoughts is something I associate with scum Rugrat more than town Rugrat. Just a gut thing.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Nothing else that was going on in the thread really tickled my fancy but much like with PHEN0M, getting involved early and giving some token townish looking thoughts is something I associate with scum Rugrat more than town Rugrat. Just a gut thing.

This isn’t very good.

It’s six pages in. All reads will be somewhat weak so can be considered “token”.

Secondly if giving reads and pushing people for further reads is “scum Rugrat” what is “town Rugrat”?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Cool. Can you explain your reasoning on thinking Smark would be rattled by your vote?

He had three votes and I was hoping someone would follow, putting him on four of nine. He’s the kinda guy that you can easier to gauge from this as he can be more emotional than others.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
I recall town Rugrat getting involved very little early on in lots of games on WF.

Also trying to rattle Smark with early votes just seems pointless, the guy can hardly conceal his alignment for very long even without outside influence.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Even if I wasn’t feeling comfy in this thread, people remember I rarely claim on day 1 unless I believe the case has merit? I once took a day all the way to deadline and refused to claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.