Best promo guy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
The fact that you put Kennedy's name in there with some of the best is just... wow. I can also yell my name twice in a fucking row, doesn't mean I'm a great promo guy.

But he has the charisma and can talk. If you can talk well, like Kennedy does, then you can cut a hell of a promo.

Ace of Spades

Reaction score
But he has the charisma and can talk. If you can talk well, like Kennedy does, then you can cut a hell of a promo.

Hell, the Boogeyman has charisma and he can talk well, doesn't mean he's an awesome promo cutter. Kennedy always has the same emotion in his promos. The difference between him and let's say... Foley, Funk, Flair, Rock, Jericho, is that they know when to use what tone. Kennedy always uses the same one.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Hell, the Boogeyman has charisma and he can talk well, doesn't mean he's an awesome promo cutter.
He can't talk!

The difference between him and let's say... Foley, Funk, Flair, Rock, Jericho, is that they know when to use what tone. Kennedy always uses the same one.
He ain't like thoseyou mentioned but he still makes it exciting and fun too watch his stuff.

Great One

Hard... but I'll try.

1. Vince McMahon (if he counts)
2. The Rock
3. Chris Jericho
4. Ric Flair
5. Dusty Rhodes
6. Mick Foley
7. Triple H
8. Edge
9. Austin
10. Shawn Michaels

Mazz

Reaction score
BTW,its a disgrace that no one has mentioned Jim Cornette and Paul Heyman. Fuck,I should have remember those two.

Great One

They aren't wrestlers so I didn't count them... dunno, plus it's hard fitting 10 guys (which I did), instead of listing every single good promo guy. I wasn't sure on Vince either, but he's wrestled, so whatever.

kingovkings

Reaction score
1 foley
2 vince
3 rock
4 trips
5 flair
6 hbk
7 austin
8 edge
9 kennedy
10 cena

samborambo

Reaction score
1.Mick Foley
2.Jake "the Snake" Roberts
3.Terry Funk
4.Stone cold
5.Dusty Rhodes
6.The Rock
7.Raven
8.Ric Flair
9.Randy Savage
10.Kurt Angle

Montana

Not directed at anyone, but does anyone notice how most of these guys dont even wrestle anymore? We know the Rock, Jericho, Flair are promo gods, but last time i checked they havent done much in 2007. So i'll look at this from 2007 prespective. The guy that has impressed me the most is Jimmie Jacobs. If you never heard of him, i'll add a video at the bottom, he's done 4 of the best promos i've seen all year. On the WWE side, MVP, and CM Punk are my favs. I've always liked vince too, but thats the same old routine. In TNA, Cage and angle carry the workload as far as promos go. Heres a jimmie Jacobs promo. Its from a 4 part series, while he was injuried. Not a tyipcal wrestling promo, but its his best one on youtube.

[yt]cul6TSWq4Gk[/yt]

PeepShow

Not directed at anyone, but does anyone notice how most of these guys dont even wrestle anymore? We know the Rock, Jericho, Flair are promo gods, but last time i checked they havent done much in 2007. So i'll look at this from 2007 prespective. The guy that has impressed me the most is Jimmie Jacobs. If you never heard of him, i'll add a video at the bottom, he's done 4 of the best promos i've seen all year. On the WWE side, MVP, and CM Punk are my favs. I've always liked vince too, but thats the same old routine. In TNA, Cage and angle carry the workload as far as promos go. Heres a jimmie Jacobs promo. Its from a 4 part series, while he was injuried. Not a tyipcal wrestling promo, but its his best one on youtube.

[yt]cul6TSWq4Gk[/yt]

Hahah, that was a pretty damn good promo. That is pretty good. Hell, Ill even rate it as better than any TNA or WWE ones that Ive seen this yr. Since we are posting out favorite promos, Ill post my TNA promo of the yr. ANGLE PWNS!

[YT]CqKCvNd8WcE[/YT]