Best offense in NFL history

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I just fear if they ever get a good running back on that team esp one that could catch cause if that happens we could very well be talking about them being the greatest offense of all time.

MrMister

Reaction score
Yeah I don't even want to think about that. That offense already gives me nightmares. Rodgers can't keep up this pace for more than a year though...can he? lol

Reactions: 1 person

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
He'll either be Phillips Rivers who we see how he is doing this year compared to his past few years or this is gonna be who he is for years to come and keep making Packers fans say Brett who? Cause at this rate he is gonna be better than Brett ever was because he puts up the numbers Brett did without the ints.

Killswitch

Reaction score
The Pats were number 2 overall if we're talking points per game, but the number 1 team was the 1950 Rams. Still, the Pats are generally considered to be the best offense ever.